• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ryan Skinner: Tales of the Skinwalker: Stories from Skinwalker Ranch

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Ryan Skinner returns to the Paracast to talk about his two new books including: Tales of the Skinwalker: Stories from Skinwalker Ranch. As many of our listeners know, Ryan has made countless trips to the Uintah Basin where the infamous "Skinwalker Ranch" is located. Over the years he has collected quite a number of interesting accounts that seem to be centered in the area around the ranch. In his new book he discusses many of the stories that didn't make it into the first two books and expands on his on-going investigations in UT.

Please post your QUESTIONS here... We will be taping this coming Thursday, May 28th.

It seems as though Ryan has pretty much seen everything that's paranormal. Considering he has witnessed so much, he should have tones of stuff. Ryan seems like a good enough dude, but I have a hard time believing he saw an orb turn into a wolf (50 seconds into the video posted below). Ryan, I completely understand that these shows are edited a certain way in order to be entertaining, but you clearly said what you saw (an orb, turning into mist, that turned into a wolf). That wasn't edited, unless they told you to make something up that was bonkers just for fun.

Since Ryan seems to see something so often, why are there not more videos or raw images - that would go a long way in shutting up skeptics like me and Joe Rogan :) So, my question to Ryan: why don't you have any real evidence? These are all just stories, and as we can see from your appearance on Rogan's show, it's hard for anyone to swallow.

From Ryan's Youtube channel:

Have there been any further sightings of the rooftop dogman?

Is BASS or whatever it's called now doing anything active at the ranch these days?

Are you currently in contact with any insiders/employees at the ranch?

I love to hear your stories and think these are great experiences but I also have to ask where is the evidence? If no video or photo evidence can be obtained, do you at least have someone else with you on these investigations who can verify your sightings? I'm not accusing you of making things up, I just would like to see what you are perceiving, if that's possible.

Ryan
What are the full and complete details of an alleged battle on the ranch, between wormhole aliens and Bigelow armed personnel?
Do you think it is true? Why or why not?

Also, do you have any information that Bigelow or his people have communicated or received communications from the entities and
what was communicated?

I love to hear your stories and think these are great experiences but I also have to ask where is the evidence? If no video or photo evidence can be obtained, do you at least have someone else with you on these investigations who can verify your sightings? I'm not accusing you of making things up, I just would like to see what you are perceiving, if that's possible.
I've had my ex wife with me and Ryan Burns from heroparanormal who witnessed exactly what I saw. I believe he even wrote a book about his experience. Its for sale on lulu.com Skinwalker & Beyond by Ryan Burns (Paperback) - Lulu

I might like the title "Skinwalker hunter" or "expert" but the truth is I have no idea what these things are, how to capture one, (kill one?) or why they remain so elusive to film. There is plenty of video evidence on my website of what we have filmed over the years, however I doubt any of it would convince a skeptic. I'm not a scientist, nor do I work for the government. I'm just someone who got off his ass and is trying to make sense of some which we currently lack the knowledge to clearly identify/classify.

Have there been any further sightings of the rooftop dogman?

Is BASS or whatever it's called now doing anything active at the ranch these days?

Are you currently in contact with any insiders/employees at the ranch?

BAASS is not very active these days. The word is once the Bush administration expired so too did their contract with the Department of Defense, and the majority of scientists were let go or brought back to Nevada for the aerospace projects. The word is they are waiting for a new republican administration to support funding for the project again with is currently in a holding pattern. The "rumors" are that knowledge about Skinwalker ranch went almost all the way to the top of our government...

Ryan
What are the full and complete details of an alleged battle on the ranch, between wormhole aliens and Bigelow armed personnel?
Do you think it is true? Why or why not?

Also, do you have any information that Bigelow or his people have communicated or received communications from the entities and
what was communicated?

this is addressed in the interview.

It seems as though Ryan has pretty much seen everything that's paranormal. Considering he has witnessed so much, he should have tones of stuff. Ryan seems like a good enough dude, but I have a hard time believing he saw an orb turn into a wolf (50 seconds into the video posted below). Ryan, I completely understand that these shows are edited a certain way in order to be entertaining, but you clearly said what you saw (an orb, turning into mist, that turned into a wolf). That wasn't edited, unless they told you to make something up that was bonkers just for fun.

Since Ryan seems to see something so often, why are there not more videos or raw images - that would go a long way in shutting up skeptics like me and Joe Rogan :) So, my question to Ryan: why don't you have any real evidence? These are all just stories, and as we can see from your appearance on Rogan's show, it's hard for anyone to swallow.

From Ryan's Youtube channel:

Joe Rogans fat ass wouldn't even t bother to get out of the car to do an actual investigation with me. It is easy to make claims of how amazing "lucky" I am to have so many experiences or that I'm flat out lying... The truth is sitting at home watching tv or being being a reserved arm chair researcher , your chances of having an encounter are nill to none. Proactively make the journey to Skinwalker Ranch... a location actively monitored for its paranormal activity to this very day by a team of scientists, guarded by a security force, overseen by the government, and owned by a billionaire... am I just lucky? a liar? or is there a real reason for all of this attention. This ufo hotspot really hits paydirt in the paranormal field for a multitude of reasons. Anyone could have these same experiences...and if you read Hunt for the Skinwalker, the experiences described in that book surpass my own.

I've had my ex wife with me and Ryan Burns from heroparanormal who witnessed exactly what I saw. I believe he even wrote a book about his experience. Its for sale on lulu.com Skinwalker & Beyond by Ryan Burns (Paperback) - Lulu

I might like the title "Skinwalker hunter" or "expert" but the truth is I have no idea what these things are, how to capture one, (kill one?) or why they remain so elusive to film. There is plenty of video evidence on my website of what we have filmed over the years, however I doubt any of it would convince a skeptic. I'm not a scientist, nor do I work for the government. I'm just someone who got off his ass and is trying to make sense of some which we currently lack the knowledge to clearly identify/classify.
Thanks for the reply Ryan. Looking forward to the interview. Best of luck out there.

Dude, you've written and are selling four books based on phenomenon and a place "actively monitored for its paranormal activity to this very day by a team of scientists, guarded by a security force, overseen by the government, and owned by a billionaire..."

Re-read what's in quotes. Sounds like a comic book. Comic books sell, but we all know it's not real life.

Can you provide us with some physical evidence? Anything? If you can't, it's just an interesting story. Better than the Roswell Slides to be sure, because there is no evidence to confirm you are utterly full of it.

End of the day? Great stories and stories are fun. Hope you make a buck.

I don't do this to "make a buck" but your welcome to your opinion. I have yet to break even on the publishing costs for my books, and the tv shows have never paid me even 1 dollar. I do what I do because I had an bizarre experience that blew my mind and want to share this hidden reality with the world.

But again, your opinion is yours, and I respect that. Anyone who did "paranormal" for a living wouldn't be "living" at all (surviving financially).

Joe Rogans fat ass wouldn't even t bother to get out of the car to do an actual investigation with me. It is easy to make claims of how amazing "lucky" I am to have so many experiences or that I'm flat out lying... The truth is sitting at home watching tv or being being a reserved arm chair researcher , your chances of having an encounter are nill to none. Proactively make the journey to Skinwalker Ranch... a location actively monitored for its paranormal activity to this very day by a team of scientists, guarded by a security force, overseen by the government, and owned by a billionaire... am I just lucky? a liar? or is there a real reason for all of this attention. This ufo hotspot really hits paydirt in the paranormal field for a multitude of reasons. Anyone could have these same experiences...and if you read Hunt for the Skinwalker, the experiences described in that book surpass my own.

Really? Because Rogan has gone all over the place to look into this stuff - he has an interest in it, and has admitted he wants to believe, but he has found absolutely nothing. I think you may be frustrated because he showed that there really is nothing to see...

Often, people like you resort to the "arm chair researcher" argument to defend you point, and it's frustrating to hear. You don't need to resort to that. If there is so much stuff to see, you should have blown this whole thing wide open. Skinwalker Ranch, Marley Woods, etc, all these places have one thing in common: researchers that make lofty claims of hard evidence, and when pressed, fall back on tired arguments that people are closed minded arm-chair researchers that need to go out there.

Is your issue that Ryan claims this metamorphosis or that you can't graps orb-to-wolfism? If the latter, stay away from Kai Muegge seances.

<sigh>

A video is real evidence in 2015?

<sigh>

Nope - I can't "grasp" orb-to-wolfism. I apologize that my opinion makes you <sigh> If you've been able to witness orb transformations, congrats.

I had to look up Kai Muegge - wow. I can see why we disagree.
However, if that gets you going, and you're not hurting anyone, I'm all for it. Just don't expect me to be into that. I would consider it a waste of time... but some people consider the stuff I like doing a waste of time (nerdy tech stuff and fitness).
I have a really hard time not rolling my eyes at that stuff though... sorry.

Attaboi, make a decision without experience. Take a notebook with you wherever you go. Write down how that's working out for you as time goes by. Get back to us in a couple of minutes, that's all the time closedmindeness takes to eradicate intelligent approach.

I did two more minutes of research... yup, still bonkers.

Really? Because Rogan has gone all over the place to look into this stuff - he has an interest in it,.
the producer tells Joe Rogan how to think and what opinions to have. The show was formatted and preplanned before Rogan was even on set. Ask Chris, these shows are preplanned with an agenda which is not shared with the interviewee prior to film. Do you honestly think this was a candid discussion between Rogan and myself? He was hostile out of the gate, and I returned fire. Thanks to the magic of tv editing you see his biased edited perspective. The full conversation we had was edited out. Rogan had very very little paranormal interest , his interests where financial

the producer tells Joe Rogan how to think and what opinions to have. The show was formatted and preplanned before Rogan was even on set. Ask Chris, these shows are preplanned with an agenda which is not shared with the interviewee prior to film. Do you honestly think this was a candid discussion between Rogan and myself? He was hostile out of the gate, and I returned fire. Thanks to the magic of tv editing you see his biased edited perspective. The full conversation we had was edited out. Rogan had very very little paranormal interest , his interests where financial

That's not how he's told the story about it on his podcast. He's mentioned you a few times actually... I think you got off on the wrong foot with him when you threw a cigarette butt on the ground in the forest.

Here's the thing Ryan - I'll be blunt. You're making up a lot of this stuff to make it sound more interesting than it really is. I'm sure you've seen some strange stuff, that's not a stretch - lights in the sky and whatnot - but damn wolf orbs? I find that hard to believe.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to listening to the episode, because even though I think you may be stretching the truth, you have a pretty great enthusiasm for this stuff, and I enjoy hearing that.

Last edited:
Do you ever read what you post? Which is it, is he a liar or a storyteller? Take two minutes and Google for the answer.

What are you saying? Google what? I thought it was clear. I never called him a storyteller, and he doesn't refer to himself as one. If he did, then we wouldn't be discussing this, right? Dude, I get that you don't like what I have to say, but don't be a dick.

Back