• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Russian mars & moon recon fotos?

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
I suppose you guys dont buy into theories of (former) colonies & structures on the moon, marsbases etc etc?

Just wonderin' whats known about the Russian space explorations.. back in the coldwar era they used to launch many science satellites & probes to both mars, the moon.
Much of what we speculate about is based around what happens in the USA. I suppose the russikiy would like ti have their hands on UFOs too. And they had probes photographing the moon, Mars.

BTW, i;m catching upon Paracast eoisdes, now at the march-2007 stage ;)

Whats the concensus here about the Russian paranormal / UFO experiences?

Back