• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

RIP: Monkee Michael Nesmith

Oh this is sad news, this is another singer/actor I grew up with on a Saturday morning and now he has gone.
R.I.P Michael thank you for the fun and musical memories.

My wife and I got to see him perform in Bloomington, IN about five years ago. We had great seats near the stage and he put on a great show. I am so glad we had a chance to see him.

A lot of people regard the Monkees as just a manufactured band and don't realize the real talents they all had.

Nesmith was highly respected as a country rock pioneer and wrote some really good songs.

You may remember some of these tunes:

Back