• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

RIP: Charlie Watts

Meantime Mick Jagger had TAVR heart valve surgery in 2019. I am facing similar surgery in the near future.
Not sounding good there Gene, hell I am only in my late 40's and my heart and things had a bit of issues as well over the past year (life style change and diet fixed that I hope) not fun prospect to face I gather, I think I have dodged serious medical intervention for now.
As for Mick and many of the other greats, we all get old and we are starting to see more and more of them drop off :( going to be a hard day when we lose Clapton or Gilmour etc.

Hang in there. The new mRNA stuff that was fast-tracked for covid-19 is for our all benefit.
Anti-ageism stuff can be there, if governments don't resist. I want it to legal and simple to take weird meds in me.

For that, the new recipe is to 3d print new organs that are derived from your own stem cells.. (I'm going to need a new liver, I'm sure)

That is going to be medical fact in 10 years or so, if we let the researchers and companies do it. All conservative bs is not helping.

Remember your forehead becomes magnetic if you take the COVID-19 vaccine. You become a sticky person. Or a stick in the mud? Or stuck up? Or just stuck?

? yes that is if you take something from gov, its sticky...

We've been trying to recreate that magnetic thing - so far no success.

Well they have people swallowing anti-worm medicine, so maybe swallow magnets? No, I shouldn't say that. Hospitals will be calling me because people are taking this crap seriously.

I wonder what happens if you go under high voltage power lines?

If you have a fluorescent tube, stick one end to ground under at least 100kV line and it will light up...

Back