• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Richard Dolan will be our returning guest!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Everyone's favorite UFO historian, Richard Dolan, will be our guest. Here's your chance to get all your historical questions of a ufological nature addressed by one of the field's most popular and well known researchers. Obviously, we will be addressing his decision to participate in the recent Cinco de Mayo dustup, but I'm sure you listeners will have countless other issues, cases, implications and subjects to ask Richard about, etc... Please post your QUESTIONS here! If you need to address a question, take it to another thread, please.... We will be taping tomorrow, Wednesday , June 24th....

I'm curious about Richard 's opinion of another aspect of disclosure and that would be the recent outing of the location Of Marley Woods. Also did he know about the location before the story broke. has he gone there and if not would he take up the cause if Ted was unable to work the location any longer ?

Apologies in advance but I feel that I must ask one question regarding the slides:

Is Mr Dolan aware that it has been alleged: that the slides shown to the researchers and "experts" were different to the ones released at the bewitness event?
Were the images he was shown different in any way to the one released on the 5th of may?

My second question is regarding the Roswell incident, does Mr Dolan think that there is any chance that the alleged UFO that crashed, was some kind of "secret" balloon (NOT a Mogul style one but something far more advanced or sinister i.e a Nuclear/Chemical weapons platform?

Thank you.

1. What's the most exciting development in the field of UFO studies in the last 5 years?
  2. What are the best cases where the cause of the event is least likely to be government mind-control, disinformation or secret projects and are most likely some form of non-human intelligence?
  3. What do you think of Chris's super-duper camera project? Do you think the UFOs will cause his cameras to fail just when they're about to capture something of value?

What good evidence have you seen that makes you think that something like a 'breakaway civilization' is likely or possible?

I’d be interested in hearing Richard Dolans take on a few things.

Firstly what are your thoughts on the reported smorgasbord of phenomenon on and around the so called Skinwalker ranch? As a reader you get the impression that Richard on occasion utilizes anonymous sources placed in positions which enables them to access classified or secret information regarding UFOs. Has Skinwalker ranch ever been mentioned in conjunction with UFO information or otherwise?

And what’s your take on the high strangeness category of UFO cases, in essence cases which does not seem to be straightforward nuts and bolts encounters but rather display a distinct absurdity to them?

Do you think that it’s possible the reason there has been no formal disclosure is the fact that the government /governments pretty much only knows that there is something strange going on in our skies but they can’t fully explain it or determine the nature and origin of the phenomenon? They basically have nothing substantial to disclose other than the fact that UFOs seem to exist but they don’t know what they are or where they come from.

I would also like to hear more of the vetting process when it comes to the sources you use and what criteria are being used to determine if a source is a credible or not.

Dick Dolan:

1) Were you a willing participant in Slidegate?
2) What is your evaluation of Bashar including, of course, making available all research notations you have made regarding them.

Thanks,

W.

Mr. Dolan, in deference to Roswell fatigue, could you please share your opinion of the Rex Heflin photos? I have always been intrigued by these...thank you in advance.

Everyone's favorite UFO historian, Richard Dolan, will be our guest. Here's your chance to get all your historical questions of a ufological nature addressed by one of the field's most popular and well known researchers. Obviously, we will be addressing his decision to participate in the recent Cinco de Mayo dustup, but I'm sure you listeners will have countless other issues, cases, implications and subjects to ask Richard about, etc... Please post your QUESTIONS here! If you need to address a question, take it to another thread, please.... We will be taping next Wed., June 24th....
There must be. A new. Book to sell

Back