• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Richard Dolan talks slidegate on Where Did the Road Go?

Okay, I listened to half of this interview. Richard Dolan is dancing on the head of a pin concerning Slidegate. There is much revisionist history as well.

You'll have your chance to ask Dolan directly. He'll be on The Paracast, with an episode set for taping on June 25. I'll put up the full notice soon.

At least he had the good grace to apologize for making the claim that the slides would not be easily debunked. He also seems to have accepted now that the slides show nothing more than a HUMAN mummy of some kind and NOT an alien. I was a bit disappointed on the other hand to hear Peter Robbins defend Jaime Maussan.

Back