• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Richard C. Hoagland exposed as a liar and cherry picker video.

I believe Dick has been asked to appear on the show but.....

Also it's a real shame Hoagland has brought this bad light on Mars anomalies because there are very interesting things on the surface of Mars without having to go into 19.5 deg and 'Hyperdimensional Physics' - which is the bit that I really laugh at.

He bandies around all these grandiose pseudo-science terms to try and baffle people but it's weird there is this whole field of 'physics' that other physicists know nothing about!

I believe Dick has been asked to appear on the show but.....

Also it's a real shame Hoagland has brought this bad light on Mars anomalies because there are very interesting things on the surface of Mars without having to go into 19.5 deg and 'Hyperdimensional Physics' - which is the bit that I really laugh at.

He bandies around all these grandiose pseudo-science terms to try and baffle people but it's weird there is this whole field of 'physics' that other physicists know nothing about!

Well that takes Hoggies math to bits.

Back