• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing Results From Sunday June 26

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
First RV session: 4:30pm, using the Ganzfeld technique;
I saw a cityscape with a river running through it. There was a very tall needle like structure that was very prominant, and something very large that was round, like a giant ferris wheel or something.

Second RV session: 8:30pm, using Ganzfeld;
A 6 wheeled armoured vehicle of some sort with a gun on top. It was colored blue, like the NATO peacekeeping vehicles used in Bosnia and elsewhere. It was parked on a street in a city, and I think a bridge was in the background.

Well, that was my results. Can't wait to see everyone elses.

I think I blew it this weekend. My son got a couple of new puppies and most of my time was taken up trying to help get them housebroken. I did try to do a session but I didn''t get any real impression. I'm actually not real sure of how to remote view and my lucid dreams just seem to happen when they happen. But, I'm still up for it if some people want to keep trying.

I think I blew it this weekend. My son got a couple of new puppies and most of my time was taken up trying to help get them housebroken. I did try to do a session but I didn''t get any real impression. I'm actually not real sure of how to remote view and my lucid dreams just seem to happen when they happen. But, I'm still up for it if some people want to keep trying.

Let's wait and see what the response to this one is. There doesn't seem to be activity as far as posting, but maybe people will all post at once
OR it was not very popular, and no one did it. We'll see.

I just got the image of a 'golden field'. Like in the movie 'gladiator', really. I also saw someone drinking something coke-like, it seemed like alcohol. Thats about it.

ugh.. sorry, i totally had to take a back seat on this too.. perhaps next weekend?

No prob hak, I've had my probs too. Next weekend I'll be at the beach, so maybe the weekend after that?
Unless someone else wants to run the show?

Anyway, TrainedObsever will be posting the target sometime soon I think.

Yeah - TO emailed me the target last week so that we would have no funny business! The target was this:

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

In case you don't get it, that was a shitty attempt at a Rick Roll. I didn't want the video to embed, but it did it automatically.

Back