• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remembering the Future?

quantumleap

Paranormal Novice
I had an experience a couple of weeks ago, that still very much puzzles me. I have two black cats. After doing some house work, I walked into my den to take a break. I walked past my male cat sleeping in a living room chair. My female cat was standing by my sofa looking up at me. I ask her if she wanted out and proceeded to the back door to let her out. As she walked out the sliding glass door and across the screened in poarch, I watched her push the screen door open with her nose and proceed out. The door closed securely behind her. I then turned and returned into the den.

As I walked back to the sofa, I looked down and there she was again, standing exactly in the same place beside my sofa. This surprised me very much. I looked at her again, knowing there was no way she could have gotten back into the house (all the other doors were closed) and beat me back to the sofa. I immedately went into the living room to see if my male cat was still sleeping in the chair. He was. So, what happened? I went back and ask my female cat again if she wanted out, went through the exact motions of letting her out again and watched her push her way out the porch door again. This has blown my mind!

I felt like I was reliving the past, or remembering the future. Or I have a very wierd cat! Has time ever messed around with anyone else out there? I would really like to know.

Back