• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Refugee from Alien Hub forum

Diva

Paranormal Novice
Hi guys,

I was a member in Alien Hub forum, The forum has been shutdown without any notice or anything.

I came to know about this site in a thread in Alien Hub, it was posted by a member who the user name is "shadow rbt" I think. I'm not sure but is he a member or a admin here or have I mistaken for something else? Hope i could meet some familiar people from AH again.

To those who don't know me. Diva is my real name, I'm a Graphic Designer and a Property Agent from Malaysia. I like people and i like to chat. I had some experience as being an alien abductee & contactee in the year 2012 to 2013, I was advised to join this kinds of forum / community. So i've joined Alien Hub. Honesty, i wasn't interested in aliens but liked the people there, that's why I stayed there for almost a year before the site got shutdown.

Regards,
Diva

What them other guys said. Many of us here have had our share of strange experiences; some are compelling. Most other places like this have been overrun by dingbats and troglodytes, but it's pretty sane here. There is a steady trickle of desperate attention seekers (it is, after all, the interwebs) but we have't yet been overrun.

Welcome.

Welcome!

What you will likely find here is a pretty level headed skeptical yet open minded group. The hosts respond frequently and are rational which is great. The regulars are pretty down to earth. There's a few folks on either side of course - some are in the new agey camp, some are totally nuts and bolts and some are just skeptical of the whole thing. I've experienced some things personally that I can't explain for example - but if I hadn't I wouldn't believe in any of it. Others are in different camps.

What keeps me here is that the conversation is usually if not always respectful, rational, and the mods and hosts are top notch - they actually have the history and understanding of the field to take it past the entertainment value. These guys have been there, done that, and even when you disagree with them you gotta respect the credibility in the field.

Love to hear about your experiences if/when you're open to discussing.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I was a member in Alien Hub forum, The forum has been shutdown without any notice or anything.

I came to know about this site in a thread in Alien Hub, it was posted by a member who the user name is "shadow rbt" I think. I'm not sure but is he a member or a admin here or have I mistaken for something else? Hope i could meet some familiar people from AH again.

To those who don't know me. Diva is my real name, I'm a Graphic Designer and a Property Agent from Malaysia. I like people and i like to chat. I had some experience as being an alien abductee & contactee in the year 2012 to 2013, I was advised to join this kinds of forum / community. So i've joined Alien Hub. Honesty, i wasn't interested in aliens but liked the people there, that's why I stayed there for almost a year before the site got shutdown.

Regards,
Diva
I AM THE SHADOW!!! or here just vesvehighfolk! not admin not a moderator just the lovable lunk named Bob!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :)

I AM THE SHADOW!!! or here just vesvehighfolk! not admin not a moderator just the lovable lunk named Bob!

Hi Bob, glad to see u. I've lost contact with so many members after alien hub got shutdown.

So far as i know, only about 14 members from AH has found their way to forteantimes forum, they found it through a thread in the google search site.

Alien Hub Forum? | Forteantimes Forums

Indeed! Diva please encourage your friends to come here! LETA and 1963 were some of the best!
The shadow knows!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I see the good Dr. Wu started that thread over at FT. He would be a welcome addition here. A true skeptic with a working brain, not some half baked materialist zealot.

Indeed! Diva please encourage your friends to come here! LETA and 1963 were some of the best!
The shadow knows!

Sure, some already knows about this place. I haven't found LETA and 1963 yet. I've emailed Leta's friend but haven't got any reply yet.

Explain please.

Well, okay. I thought it was pretty obvious. Fundamentalists, reactionaries and other dogmatic types who know that no "paranormal" experience can't be reduced to some chemical imbalance or some sort of incompetence, simply because what was described is impossible. You know, the "functioning brain" part missing and all that. Pseudoskeptics, debunkers and the like, volunteering their free time to disabuse all us fools of our silly beliefs. The ones you wonder just who they are trying to convince. And so on.

Dr. Wu is an intellectually honest person who is open minded but doesn't buy stories of aliens and such. I have no problem with people like Dr. Wu disagreeing with me. Condescending twits seeking to "straighten me out" so they can sleep at night, I have a problem with. I pity the fools.

Well, okay. I thought it was pretty obvious. Fundamentalists, reactionaries and other dogmatic types who know that no "paranormal" experience can't be reduced to some chemical imbalance or some sort of incompetence, simply because what was described is impossible. You know, the "functioning brain" part missing and all that. Pseudoskeptics, debunkers and the like, volunteering their free time to disabuse all us fools of our silly beliefs. The ones you wonder just who they are trying to convince. And so on.

Dr. Wu is an intellectually honest person who is open minded but doesn't buy stories of aliens and such. I have no problem with people like Dr. Wu disagreeing with me. Condescending twits seeking to "straighten me out" so they can sleep at night, I have a problem with. I pity the fools.
I've had lots of paranormal experiences.

And I'm a materialist by extension of being an empiricist.

Whatever I have experienced, I have experienced with my meat.

My two cents:
I recall A.H. started a pay "insider" service. It is my belief that the cost of maintaining the site was overwealming the Admin. They wanted to sell in april looks like the last chance to save the site failed.
One thing the main administration here is Gene and Cris who is are great guys. They run a great fourms. And are experienced investors especially Chris whos work I respect. A.H. seemed to have one Admin "Q" who rarly posted and the one time I contacted him wasan ass.
I like A.H but there was a lot of woo there. I especially enjoyed annoying the niburu is real crowd.

Back