• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reality Check

How Many People Actually Care What Gene or Randall Think?

• Nobody – In fact I wasn't even here.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Count me in – There are times I may roll my eyes, but count me in.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Thank God Gene brings a level head to the conversation.

• If there were more troublemakers like Randall, the world would be a better place.

• They both suck equally.

• Total voters

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Reality Check Time.

Hey @Gene Steinberg, this should be fun. It will demonstrate how little what we say matters. Maybe 10 people on the planet besides us will actually care enough about what we think to vote in this poll ( ABOVE ). In fact, we'll be lucky if anyone notices that it exists, and even that could be overestimating it. But just to be sure, feel free to mention it on the show, drop it in Facebook and Twitter and the Newsletter too. Maybe then we'll get 12 people.

Basically I'm with @Bob Zanotti on his view that ufology is mainly a bunch of navel gazers thinking they're working on something of tremendous importance, when in fact, most people simply couldn't be bothered. We're all deluded. To paraphrase Nietzsche, It's
the rise of nihilism.

We're just two men ranting along with our guests and whoever else happens to be listening — out there in the dead of night, on some obscure radio station, like WVWI 1000 AM in the Virgin Islands. That's why I do this. It's all for them. That and because it's all about getting rich selling stickers, and if we don't, they'll be all that's holding my car together in about 2 years.

Sticker-01a.png

Last edited:
Back