• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Real Magnetism in use today!

Do you believe this guy is legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

peter

Paranormal Novice
www.coralcastlecode.com/

How do aliens power their space ships? Did Nikola Tesla contact the dead and if so, how? How do you levitate a bowling ball?

Do these sound like the questions Gene and David pose on the Paracast? If so, why continue to interview guys who also do not have any answers? Maybe it's better to stay in the dark. Otherwise, the Paracast wouldn't exist. I thought this show was about finding answers, but I guess a mystery is so much more intriguing, isn't it?

Listen, the Paracast is interesting and I am a fan. And I don't know if the guy on the web page above, really has any hard evidence. But he seems legit. Try and set-up an interview with him. Or at least bring this topic up for discussion. Let's talk to people who say they have real answers and stop trying to confirm from "professionals" that don't. Who cares how many stories they have to tell.

0-point energy....Nikola Tesla

What a great story but it seems to good to be true... Unless the Aliens trusted Nikola Tesla with technology and when he died the Men in Black took all his information and used it to make Family Guy. ;D

Back