• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reading old books....

Greg M

Skilled Investigator
I have just finished reading an old timer of a book " the flying saucers are real", by Donald Keyhoe. It was very hard at first to read, because I was the "future", reading the past. I think it's obvious, that the general populations base knowledge , is greater than it was for the average person of the fifties ( just based on the fact that I read my book on a Sony e-book, that I had to connect to my lap top , so I could down load a paperless book ( those in the fifties wouldn't believe it was possible, and the average person wouldn't have understood it).
But, I digress. Reading this book, really helped to explain the back ground info, that I doubt he would have gotten today.
One thing I came away, as my own interpretation , was that as societies grew and developed, there was an increase of UFO activity during the initial growth. If that is accepted as fact, then there should be a new ufo activity with countries that are now coming into their own , and developing rapidly. It should also be true, that we should be able to get your selves positioned to spot/ plot/ chart an increase in UFO activity , by being in the " next" to develop area before it gets it's growth spurt.
Now, since there has been increasing tension between North and South Korea....an escalation of arms/ nuclear ability (?), shouldn't there typically be UFO activity there? And what about Iran, if it's true that their nuclear reactors have been infected with a serious virus, shouldn't there be a possible increase in activity?

Back