• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ran Off

Frozen E.T. Burrito

Lost Chicken In High Weeds
I was told it was time for me to leave one time from the livin room of a feller who gets in the water with whales and stuff and writes books about all kinds of interspecies communication. I relayed to him an experience with an Oak tree, and one with a kitten, and he thought I was nuts. We were all cool and hangin in his crib till I told that stuff. I thought he would have been more open minded than that, what with writin books about whales enterin into his conciousness, and lookin like big ol disembodied eyes flyin around in his mind and all.

He told me that human caint talk to Oak trees cause they have too slow of a metabolism.

When I first read his book, which I just found one day at a used book store on the island he lives on, which I was livin on at the time and had never heard of him, and then I saw that he lived thare, and asked if I could come talk to him. I thought I had really found a brotha! But he was really just a 75%er I call em... where their boundries are wide, relatively to the average Joe, but still very limited when you really start explorin em.

It's weird to me that he cannot speak to Oak trees. When I arrived at his house he was workin out in his garden, and I asked if he communicated with his plants. He said the same shit about Blue whales, that they had too low of a "metabolism" to be compatible with us... like, because their mental vibrations and speeds and all were on a whole other rate that we couldn't make communications... he must not thank about havin an invisible Universal translater built in!!!

Anyway, it also taught me to be cautious about sharin my experiences, even amongst those who are apparently open minded about such thangs.

I am ninja like that. :shy:

What? I'm sorry but I had to read this twice to understand it, and I'm still not sure where you are going with it. Are you saying that you communicated with an oak tree and a kitten?

I was told it was time for me to leave one time from the livin room of a feller who gets in the water with whales and stuff and writes books about all kinds of interspecies communication. I relayed to him an experience with an Oak tree, and one with a kitten, and he thought I was nuts. We were all cool and hangin in his crib till I told that stuff. I thought he would have been more open minded than that, what with writin books about whales enterin into his conciousness, and lookin like big ol disembodied eyes flyin around in his mind and all.

He told me that human caint talk to Oak trees cause they have too slow of a metabolism...

...even amongst those who are apparently open minded about such thangs.

I am ninja like that. :shy:

...blink

...blink

That is what I am compelled to express. You are more than welcome to not find it to be of use fer you! You know where the ignore button is, so there is no need for you to be callin fer yer Gods to "make this go away". But I will never ignore you, because I find yore unique manner to be interesting and entertaining! It is ok fer you not to return that fanship, brotha!

Naw, I am not so much sayin that I had an experience, or have experiences with Oak trees and kittens, as I am that even among the open minded I find a lot of unnecessary harshness towards other folks's manner of interactin with The Universe, as if what only certain KINDS and varieties of experiences are valid, or as if somethin even has to "make sense" to the judger before it is deemed "legit" in the eyes of some sort of concensus.

I do not see yet how the paranormal is even capable of havin already drawn so many black and white consensuses so soon in our explorations... we hardly no jack shit about what is and aint, but we are very quick to make some thangs "cool" and others aint, like "SPACE BROTHAS" fer instance... they could be real!!! People say things like the space brothas is a ridiculous notion because of their preconcieved figurin on what a space brotha would do... or how a space brotha would execute their desired aid for our condition, so to speak.

So that feller, Mr. Jim Nollman (who WAS awesome enough to give me an excellent parting gift, a CD of dolphin and whale sounds set to tribal didgeredoo music), was willing to go the distance with his chosen species within the world of "interspecies communication", of which his book is entitled exactly that, but then try some Oak trees and kittens and you're a little far for him... see?

He would probably make an excellent guest though... the three books of his I read (one pre meeting) were well worth my while, and helped me a lot to see some very interesting views. Another would be Randall Eaton, who I met from the ol Art Bell show... he claims some amazing examples of woo woo between humans and orcas, and I have read his book, seen his video many times and get a LOT of value out of them. He is the reason I went to San Juan Island to begin with.

E.T. -- not even close to ignoring you. But, whatever you are drinking, I'll take a case of it please. :p

Thanks brotha! I don't drink very often. The last thing I had, about one week ago, was a bottle of Guaycura Licor de Damiana that I found here in my Wife's old homeplace that has probably been here fer 15 or 20 years. It is green... or chartrues rather, :D and comes in a bottle shaped like a large bottomed gal with no nipples, carryin child in womb. The night I gite aholt of it I almost created another human, but tests have shown that I am lucky fer now. Hopefully when the big event happens I will be makin better money and it will just be cool. :cool:

Cant decide if this thread was an attempt at humour, cleverness of trolling. Either way, I think i failed.

Cant decide if this thread was an attempt at humour, cleverness of trolling. Either way, I think i failed.

You didn't fail... everyone wins in my eyes, as long as they do not hack off peoples arms with machetes and stuff like I saw in that movie Faces Of Death back in middle school, in the 80s. THOSE guys are losers, both the ones who are doin the hacking, and the ones being hacked, but they are each a different type of loser, as you can see. You are not a loser at all, brotha!

So, do yall or do yall not "believe in" interspecies communication, and by that, I mean other than teachin parrots some werds and tricks, and signing with monkeys... I mean like deep, soul level and telepathic stuff? :shy: 8) :question:

In regards to the paracast I'm interested in Facts and probable theories, not imagination. I appreciate a good imagination and I happen to have a good one, but I think you mistake lack of imagination with sanity. I can imagine that I'm a superhero all I want, or that I can talk to kittens and also the tree they are stuck in. Would I be a guest on the Paracast and make these claims? No, there's a time and a place for fiction, and your fertile imagination. If the rambling nonsense you are posting makes sense to you, fine. That makes one of you. I will admit that I found your postings facinating, but in the same way that people slow their car to get a good look at a train crash Brotha.:rolleyes:

Back