• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

R.I.P. Robin Williams

People like that should not be killing themselves -IF that is the truth! He had too much to offer in his later years, unless he had some deadly and painful terminal disease. Avoiding that kind of ending is worth doing as a conscious decision.

Sad news nonetheless. Mork, the ET's should have 'taken' you. You were ET's most funny ambassador. :)

Last edited:
LINK: Robin Williams dies aged 63 from an apparent suicide | Mail Online

TEXT: "And in the wake of the Oscar-winning actor's tragic death on Monday, Zelda Williams has tweeted a poignant quote about her loss.

She posted a exerpt from Antoine De Saint-Exupery's novella The Little Prince which read: 'You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you will have stars that can laugh.'

She finished the post with the words: 'I love you. I miss you. I'll try to keep looking up, Z.' "

"You, you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You - only you - will have stars that can laugh." - Antoine De Saint-Exupery

I love you. I miss you. I'll try to keep looking up. - Z

Tweet from Zelda Williams on the death of her father, Robin Williams.

Last edited:
People like that should not be killing themselves -IF that is the truth! He had too much to offer in his later years, unless he had some deadly and painful terminal disease. Avoiding that kind of ending is worth doing as a conscious decision.

Sad news nonetheless. Mork, the ET's should have 'taken' you. You were ET's most funny ambassador. :)

This was typical for Mork and Mindy. You could see where he was taking the script and running with it with his usual manic improvisational brilliance. It was hilarious, much funnier than any sitcom of its time. I noticed where Pam Dawber was struggling to keep from breaking up, almost biting her mouth with her big teeth to avoid laughter. I just wonder what ended up on the cutting room floor.

From Loren Coleman ' s Twitter account
In his twilight language mode. This one is a bit of a stretch imho

“@CryptoLoren Lauren Bacall, born Betty Joan Perske 16 Sep 1924, has died 12 Aug 2014. Middle name of Robin = McLaurin, 21 Jul 1951 – 11 Aug 2014”

For context Mr. Coleman has been finding a sequence of tridents in the news lately going back to born missing Malaysian Airlines flights.

Twilight Language: Robin Williams, Former Trident Busboy, Dies By The Sea

Last edited:
Back