• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for UFO Author George Wingfield

Sentry

Paranormal Adept
The irrepressible George Wingfield returns to the Paracast. Educated at Eton College and Dublin University. At Dublin, he read Natural Sciences, obtaining a B.A. Honors degree in 1966, and an M.A. degree in 1971. After university, he worked briefly as an astronomer at the Royal Greenwich Observatory, Herstmonceux, studying stellar spectra and the earth's magnetic field. Subsequently, he joined IBM UK and engaged in a variety of jobs in Systems Engineering, Marketing, and in Computer Education.

He’s the co-author of UFO: Strange Space on Earth,
and author of the recent articles, George Wingfield article: Cattle Mutilations: A More Balanced Perspective | The Paracast Community Forums and
US Ufology’s Alien Zoo.

George's experience and knowledge covers a wide spectrum of the UFO filed from the Skinwalker Ranch, military intelligence operations, the Cash-Landrum Incident, Rendlesham Forest Abductions and much more.

George says,"Maybe I am taking the whole business of the fantastical claims that are made by some ufologists and some claims presented at UFO conferences far too seriously. Perhaps I should accept that some segments of the UFO subject are merely a mythology that has been built up by some UFO “experts”
and gurus over the last sixty odd years. Should we relax and accept such fiction and fantasy like Trekkies do at their conventions? I don’t think so since I do believe that UFOs are real and that we should investigate them from a scientific standpoint.”

Short notice, show tapes Thursday April 2nd, so get your questions in now.

I believe it was In the forum thread entitled: “whitley says: There may be no aliens here at all”, George wrote something to the effect of; the UAP/UFO represents humans from the future, “as looking at ourselves in the future”. Surprising it was because in the way written, George felt strong about his opinion. I’d like to ask George to elaborate on this hypothesis.

In attempting to dredge up the exact quote, I was unsuccessful, as the post may have been over looked, or, mistakenly deleted.

Just FYI: We start the recording at 11 AM Pacific, today, April 2. So please get your questions in (sorry for the late notice).

George ,
1. Whats your thoughts on classic Roswell UFO Story?
2. Whats your thoughts on the current theories of "String Theory"/" Dimensions" maybe this is one element of the so called UAP encounters?
3. George, whats your thoughts on re-incarnation and eyewitness of Ghost apparitions and its interaction prior to some so called abduction /sleep paralysis cases?
4. George, how many eyewitness have you interviewed experienced interactions with UFO and cases of vehicle interference seem to causes strange awareness' in your further research ?

Last edited:
Back