• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Richard Dolan

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
What are your plans after the new volume of your book is complete?

Have you considered a shorter, more accessible version of your book(s), something that could theoretically get more attention to the subject by appealing to a wider audience?

I find "UFOs and the National Security State" to be one of the most compelling works on the subject. The way it is written and presented, I find myself almost more amazed by how the subject has been studied and handled than by the phenomenon itself. When the media does choose to cover a UFO story and handles it as it typically does or I'm speaking with someone and trying to explain my interest in the subject I often think, "if only they would read Dolan's book, they'd see that this is something real that the government has been and is very concerned with..."

-todd.

Can you shed any light on the reports of pilot and aircraft losses during attempted UFO intercepts in the '50s?

I would like to ask Richard Dolan about what he thinks of the fake british documentary Alternative 3, it is about a secret US/USSR space program, here is a link to it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1444595672097969035&q=alternative+3&total=3506&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Of course its fake, but what about the ideas in it, Richard Dolan has said in the past that he believes there may be a secret space program.

Question (for a return visit):

This is really two parts:

1. Do we (meaning America) really have a secret space program with technology far outstripping what we see in the "public" space program or what is apparently in use by our military?

2. If we do, how can that technology be isolated to the "black ops" side of the government. Wouldn't advanced technologies by nature eventually "migrate" into use in the "public" side?

I only have one line of questions this time... BOB LAZAR!

Why do you believe him? Give plenty of time on this subject, very interesting. Has he ever spoken to him?

Don Keyhotee said:
freemars2259 said:
I would like to ask Richard Dolan about what he thinks of the fake british documentary Alternative 3,

He thinks it's fake. :)

Alternative 3 (1977) (TV) .... Dr. Carl Gerstein played by
Richard Marner
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549424/

i recognised the face and voice the moment i saw him

Mr. Dolan, why do you perpetuate the Roswell myth, which I am entirely convinced you know is utter nonsense? Surely you know that some of the scientists "recruited" from the defeated Nazi ranks were rather experienced in the field of human experimentation, ie. they weren't all from the field of rocketry. It's a sad but true fact that they were allowed to use Japanese POW's to continue their research. The misidentification of these poor souls during the crash of the experimental aircraft gave birth to the Roswell myth and it's a myth that certain people would like to perpetuate. For obvious reasons.

Why don't you just accept the obvious? Ie. The ET Hypothesis is complete nonsense and you are simply profiting off the limited purchasing power of the gullible? This is a psycho-sociological phenomenon. And you know it.

I would like to request another visit from Mr. Dolan again. I feel he has the most usefully information that deals with the issue outside of the paranormal that can lead us to a better understanding of what we consider the paranormal.

I would have a lot of questions about private contractors that may be used technology from "other" and he can probably give me and others who have similar questions the best answer.

Back