• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Future Guests

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I want to set this section aside for one purpose and one purpose only, and that's for your questions for future guests.

We don't always have enough time ahead of an interview to do this, but here are two guests scheduled for near-future shows.

Your questions and comments will, in part, be used when we actually do these interviews.

• Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman.
  • UFO researcher and noted TV investigative reporter George Knapp.

I'd like to know what creatures Loren Coleman really thinks exist and which creatures are just fabricated.

More generally, it'd be nice to know why Loren Coleman thinks cryptozoology is a credible field - why should we believe any of this? It isn't like there is any good evidence (that I've heard of anyways).

George Knapp - Who are some of the people out there that he considers kooks and who are legit.

Bob Lazar
Hymie from Mexico (who I love)
That idiot from UFOWatchdog.com - Great website. Too bad he's a mean spirited clown
KGB files that were opened after the cold war.
The Man God Stanton Friedman
Col. Corso

A said:
George Knapp - Who are some of the people out there that he considers kooks and who are legit.

Bob Lazar
Hymie from Mexico (who I love)
That idiot from UFOWatchdog.com - Great website. Too bad he's a mean spirited clown
KGB files that were opened after the cold war.
The Man God Stanton Friedman
Col. Corso

Welcome to the forums A.

Regarding your guests, many on your list have already been on (in some cases twice [Stanton Friedman]), so you should download the previous mp3s.

Col. Corso might be tough to book as he's dead.

UFO Watchdog is Royce Myers III (I might be misspelling the last name) is one of the best interviews you'll hear... Give him a chance. He just gets off on pointing out the obvious cons and hoaxers that run rampant in the UFO field.

LOL sorry I must have mis-read the post. Those were questions for George Knapp and I was wanting his opinion on those people I mentioned.

An interview with the Corpse of Corso would make a great halloween gag.

Ya Royce has a great site, and I agree with him 100% on alot of things. I just don't like him.

I've listened to all of the mp3's on your site and you have some great stuff. Still can't believe your giving it away. Thank You.

As far as guests go heres a few

Dan Ackroyd
Raylen from Rumormillnews.com
David Ikce

Actually call me Altar. I messed up when registering. I will re-register under the correct name tomorrow.

David has some crazy ideas, but really doesn't seem like a "shill". Thats why I requested him (re-registered- will not post as "A" anymore) Anyone that comes on and starts to "sell" then I tune out. I don't wanna hear "read the book". I want the guest to get me going

I've heard other interviews with him and people have him on to make fun of him and have no interest in what he's saying.

People say he's way out there, and he is. However if you look at any religion isn't it "out there"?

Holy Crap what if he's right. LOL

Guy.W said:
David has some crazy ideas, but really doesn't seem like a "shill". Thats why I requested him (re-registered- will not post as "A" anymore) Anyone that comes on and starts to "sell" then I tune out. I don't wanna hear "read the book". I want the guest to get me going

David Icke definitely brings the goods and he is by no means a shill. One of my favorite guests bar none.

However, I would really like to see him go on the Paracast as they hold their guests to a higher level of scrutiny than other shows and I would like to hear David in a forum where he's actually asked to substantiate some of his theories.

Some of David's lectures are up on youtube and he's an excellent speaker.

Back