• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question about upcoming shows and time frames to get questions in

desidragonfly

Skilled Investigator
Since I am a new listener and member (thanks to meeting Chris), I had a question about using the question bank. How do we ask questions in advance (the suggested 2 to 3 weeks) if there are no new upcoming shows and guests listed way in advance on the site? Maybe I just did not find that spot on the site for the show beyond the MIB one coming up next this Sunday.

Also, while I am asking questions regarding the website and how to use it, I thought I would ask a technical question about how to post different profile pics. I notice all these members have all these very strange profile pics beside their name but I did not see any spot on the profile settings to do this. Only a spot to put pics in an album. Maybe I am not technically savvy enough or have not spent much time digging around (because I do have a life too), but I would like to know if anyone can share with me the secret of how this is done.

Desi

Welcome to the forum.

In the bar under the logo, you will see "forum actions." Click on that, and you will see an option to edit your profile. On the left hand column, there will be a profile picture link. Change it there.

have fun.

Since I am a new listener and member (thanks to meeting Chris), I had a question about using the question bank. How do we ask questions in advance (the suggested 2 to 3 weeks) if there are no new upcoming shows and guests listed way in advance on the site? Maybe I just did not find that spot on the site for the show beyond the MIB one coming up next this Sunday.

Also, while I am asking questions regarding the website and how to use it, I thought I would ask a technical question about how to post different profile pics. I notice all these members have all these very strange profile pics beside their name but I did not see any spot on the profile settings to do this. Only a spot to put pics in an album. Maybe I am not technically savvy enough or have not spent much time digging around (because I do have a life too), but I would like to know if anyone can share with me the secret of how this is done.

Desi

We don't always book the guests that far in advance, but when we do, you'll see a thread in this forum where you can post your questions.

Thanks Angel but I still could not find the spot or any words that say "forum actions". Maybe I am using too old a browser for certain button links to show up.

I found where to attach pictures to put in the profile section but it does not go beyond that. It is okay. I am too busy to screw with adding goofy pictures anyways.

Appreciate the welcome.

Back