• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question about human mutilation

jpw.in.wi

Still Seeking Samantha
Hi Mr. Ecker!

I just saw a video posted by a forum member that goes into the strange case of Todd Sees.

That jogged my memory ... I remembered listening to an interview you gave Gene and Dave in a past show--it may have been one of the first ones you did with them--where you mentioned some work you did on human mutilation cases.

Do you have a link to a show you did on that topic, or could you recommend a site to visit that would be reliable? Thanks so much! It's a very frightening but important topic, and I'd like to learn more.

And Happy New Year to you and yours!

When I first entered into UFO research, it was the aspect of mutilations that drew me in. Back in "1981-82" I had been lead investigator into two cattle mutes as a lead detective. If you heard the interview I did with Gene and David you know that I said then that this case was never solved and my dept. basically wanted it shoved out the door.

I started an investigation into human mutes in 1989 and then wrote a paper on it. Somehow it made it all over the web and today if you put my name into a search engine with human mutilations, you will get tons of hits, with quite a few places with my paper. For example, I just did and this was on page one. . . .
The Human Mutilation Factor by Don Ecker In the last forty years of UFO research, one of t

Informant News - Content

Running 'Cause I Can't Fly: "UFOs: The Human Mutilation Factor"

and some "wanna-be's" re-package my research and put their name on it...
Untitled Document

After roughly 3 years or so I made no head-way and decided to give it up. I was getting no where, people were warning me off, and if truth be told I was even a bit paranoid. I said screw it, not worth any more time and moved on to other pursuits. I, as a rule, do not discuss it now.

Decker

Harvesting tissues is nothing new. Finding out the why.

Living tissue has properties that dead tissues do not.

Not to mention the specifics.

Organs removed. Sensory organs in particular. Skin, bone, soft tissues, lymph nodes, reproductive, and probably endocrine organs as well.

How to build a better human, or hybrid? DNA is a tricky thing. We as humans are making replacement organs out of cells harvested from dead fetal tissues. We've just cracked the human genome. Imagine an alien species who might have superior technology, but has absolutely no concept of our DNA.

They could be just as dumb as we are on a lot of levels. Then again, they could be making human sausages.

Whatever it is, when humans go missing, and then turn up like Todd Sees did, it's obvious that there's a hell of a lot more going on than recreational drug use.

After roughly 3 years or so I made no head-way and decided to give it up. I was getting no where, people were warning me off, and if truth be told I was even a bit paranoid. I said screw it, not worth any more time and moved on to other pursuits. I, as a rule, do not discuss it now.

Decker

Did you ever hear anymore from the people that "warned" you and do you believe they are still paying attention?

I just had this thought.

I remember Travis Walton talking about the Nordic Aliens. What if these are Xeno-grafts? Imagine having transplantable organs from pigs, sheep, or apes? What if one of their guys suffered exposure to one of our myriad diseases that literally ate him up, and they scavenged tissues from one of the primitives on the planet to save their guy?

More importantly, what if these samples are for other humans they've abducted or are looking after?

Imagine being an abductee, who develops a heart problem or cancer. You're abducted and your benevolent alien abductors discover that you're ailing with some malady. Rather than let you die, they decide to fix you, and in doing so harvest the organs of another primitive, to save their experimental human?

How many people who are abducted have health problems, that suddenly go away after an encounter?

Did you ever hear anymore from the people that "warned" you and do you believe they are still paying attention?

Hi ya Sgt. Rock. To answer your question, nope .. never heard more from anyone that advised me to drop my investigation. Does/did anyone pay attention to what I did? No way for sure of answering that, they of course would not be so obvious about keeping an eye on me ... but do I suspect that someone might have from time to time .... probably did. Now? Nah, would be a waste of time and resources.

Decker

Hi ya Sgt. Rock. To answer your question, nope .. never heard more from anyone that advised me to drop my investigation. Does/did anyone pay attention to what I did? No way for sure of answering that, they of course would not be so obvious about keeping an eye on me ... but do I suspect that someone might have from time to time .... probably did. Now? Nah, would be a waste of time and resources.

Decker

I wonder if there has been any more human mut cases. It baffles me why, with all the physical evidence, the cattle mutulation cases aren't more seriously investigated.

Read a bunch more on the Todd Sees case. The more I read, the more terrifying it gets. Don's dialogue in that video scares the shit out of me, but when you couple it with all the other stuff, and the eye witness accounts, it takes on a whole new kind of meaning to the word Fear.

I just wish that Don or someone had gotten to the truth, and all of the nonsense had been pared away. Had it made national news, or even been featured on TV, it might have made people ask a lot of questions about our safety on this planet.

Just how safe are you out in the woods? Apparently not as safe as you thought. It's bad enough you could be killed by a hunter, an animal, or some criminal growing weed, but to be taken like Todd was...?

It makes my blood run cold.

Don -

I noticed in the second link (The Informant News) you used Bill Knell as a source.

Not trying to stir up a hornets nest here, but knowing what we know about Knell now (say that three times fast) does that change in any way any of what you wrote then? From the Knell show on the Paracast I could understand why Knell would have many contacts in law enforcement, but they wouldn't be the kind I'd want to have.

Brad

Don -

I noticed in the second link (The Informant News) you used Bill Knell as a source.

Not trying to stir up a hornets nest here, but knowing what we know about Knell now (say that three times fast) does that change in any way any of what you wrote then? From the Knell show on the Paracast I could understand why Knell would have many contacts in law enforcement, but they wouldn't be the kind I'd want to have.

Brad

Hi ya Coach. To answer your question about Knell ... well that story was all the way back in early 1990 when I interviewed him about the mutes. Wow man, that is 20 years ago. Whew! Just realized how long ago that was. I do not think Knell was the complete dirt-bag he is now. At least I don't remember him trying to sell me any puppies. 8) At the time he seemed pretty straight forward, no funny business that I recall. Actually he was not the only guy I spoke to then, there were several others including John Keel. Damn, let me ruminate on this ... like I said it has been awhile. Back in those days I was also running down stories about the Hudson Valley UFO stuff which also reportedly included several human deaths involved with the nuclear plant encounters and overflights. Mutilated cattle, Phil Imbrogno, a whole damn lot of stuff. But in hindsight ... now ... mentioning Bill Knell, I can see where that is off-putting these days.

Decker

Don, human mutilations would be a good topic for your new show, particularly given that it will air five nights a week. You are probably as well positioned as anyone to discuss the topic -- perhaps as part of a broader discussion on animal mutilations. As David Jacobs has observed, we really don't learn much at this stage from mere sightings, but phenomena such as abductions, mutilations and perhaps crop circles -- if genuine -- may advance our understanding.

Don, human mutilations would be a good topic for your new show, particularly given that it will air five nights a week. You are probably as well positioned as anyone to discuss the topic -- perhaps as part of a broader discussion on animal mutilations. As David Jacobs has observed, we really don't learn much at this stage from mere sightings, but phenomena such as abductions, mutilations and perhaps crop circles -- if genuine -- may advance our understanding.

Good morning Tom. That is an interesting idea you presented, but in order to cover a topic like that I would have to do a huge amount of research and quite frankly I do not have the time.

Is there something to the subject of human mutes? Yes, but to do it simply for the shock value, I would refuse. The only way to cover that responsibly would to have some guests that were involved in comprehensive research and investigation and I don't know anyone now that fits that bill.

Decker

I just saw this topic on ATS (and it had pics). Don't know what to think about that, but CREEPY nonetheless! :eek: *shivers*

Back