• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Project Blue Book cases - an index

IsaacKoi

Paranormal Maven
Here's a link to a sortable/searchable spreadsheet I've created to list the Project Blue Book UFO files with an indication of the number of pages per file with links to each of those files (created as a precursor to some potential statistical projects, using the material kindly shared by "Xtraeme" of AboveTopSecret.com):

index Project Blue Book files - Google Sheets

To search within the above document on Google, go to the "Edit" menu on the top left of the screen and use "Find and Replace" (or, I think, just press Ctrl H).

By the way, here are some more Project Blue Book indexes I uploaded a while ago:

(1) the collection of PDF files at the link below contain relatively high resolution redacted versions of Project Blue Book' s own index:
Box | Simple Online Collaboration: Online File Storage, FTP Replacement, Team Workspaces

(2) the collection of PDF files at the link contains lower quality UNREDACTED copies of index pages (showing relevant names):
Box | Simple Online Collaboration: Online File Storage, FTP Replacement, Team Workspaces

Each set of index pages can either be downloaded individually or (by clicking on the download button on the top right of the relevant screen) you can download each entire collection.

Due to the quality of microfilm images/scans being used, the images are far from perfect and the searchable nature of the PDFs is limited - but I nonetheless find the results useful.

Last edited:
Here's a link to a sortable/searchable spreadsheet I've created to list the Project Blue Book UFO files with an indication of the number of pages per file with links to each of those files (created as a precursor to some potential statistical projects, using the material kindly shared by "Xtraeme" of AboveTopSecret.com):

index Project Blue Book files - Google Sheets

Also:

(1) the collection of PDF files at the link below contain relatively high resolution redacted versions of Project Blue Book' s own index:

(2) the collection of PDF files at the link contains lower quality UNREDACTED copies of index pages (showing relevant names):

Each set of index pages can either be downloaded individually or (by clicking on the download button on the top right of the relevant screen) you can download each entire collection.

Due to the quality of microfilm images/scans being used, the images are far from perfect and the searchable nature of the PDFs is limited - but I nonetheless find the results useful.

Fantastic! I've been using the Bluebook Archive too: http://www.bluebookarchive.org/ also a great resource, but the image quality on yours is superior. I imagine I'll be spending a few hours gathering the really good stuff up :) .

Last edited:
This is a great asset, something I wish I had when I started searching for historical cases. Having an index for Blue Book makes it so much simpler, and it'll much easier for anyone just getting started to navigate by date or location. Outstanding!

Back