• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Programming Volunteers Needed!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We're looking for some folks who have the time and energy to help us do some updates to our sites. If you have experience with HTML, MySQL, PHP and so on and so forth, please send me a PM and I'll put you to work. :)

We're looking for some folks who have the time and energy to help us do some updates to our sites. If you have experience with HTML, MySQL, PHP and so on and so forth, please send me a PM and I'll put you to work. :)
Hey Gene, I'm noticing that ads are often placing themselves double at the top or sometimes missing altogether leaving a blank area. Something else I was wondering is if it's possible to set this forum to not display ads for those with Paracast Plus memberships. No doubt you've seen a similar feature on other forums. Right? This seems like a good feature to offer Paracast Plus forum viewers and participants alike.

Back