• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pres. Carter-UFO briefing

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
This morning September 08, I received a note from Gene asking me about my Carter UFO briefing story. It seems that a listener heard a similar story from Richard Dolan and wondered if I had taken the story from Dolan and plagiarized him in my last Paracast appearance. The short answer ... NO.

For those newer Paracast listeners who may not know me, here is a very short bio. In 1988 I became the Director of Research for UFO Magazine here in Los Angeles. You truly have no idea of the stories, facts, people and cases that crossed my desk in all those years. I began my radio broadcasting in 1991, first with legendary TV and Radio guy Jim Hawthorne (legendary in LA, CA) and then with my own weekly show UFOs Tonite! on CRN. That show was coast to coast before Art Bells Coast to Coast. In that time I interviewed and connected with everyone and anyone in the UFO field, but not only UFOs. Film producers, US Lawmakers, Film and TV actors, law enforcement, you name it. Being a former law enforcement officer I had an "in" in that world to. That was when the Jimmy Carter story crossed my desk. I talked about that story a number of times on UFOs Tonite, later on my next show Strange Daze, and then again on Dark Matters Radio when I was with CyberstationUSA. I have also made numerous appearances on The Paracast and if my memory serves ... this was not the first time I mentioned it here. So, perhaps the correct question should be ... "Did Dolan plagiarize Eckers story?"

Decker

Back