• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Preliminary Report on Alien Tissue & Fluid Samples

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
It was decided to go forward with this material given the threats. :)

Alien tissue and fluid samples analyzed by a W.C. Levengood and Amanda N. Nimke in 2009, see attachment 1.
Aside: Papers by W.C. Levengood: http://www.iccra.org/levengood/allotherpub.htm
Samples were shipped from a ranch in Phoenix Arizona where bizarre incidences had taken place over many weeks, months and years culminating in a number of entities getting stabbed, wounded or killed in the ranch house.
"...wiped up the blood/Fluid and tissue of the Gray I nearly split in two parts with an exceptionally well sharpened Samurai sword. After hand to hand combat with these little parasites. We have plenty of evidence to prove it, gathered over many years."
This gave plenty of fluid and tissue samples to work with.

In summary
Blood found?
Levengood:
It's pure hemoglobin like that found at the Cattle Mutilation sites with what appears to be segment rods in the blood, never seen anything like it.
Skin?
Looks like segmented grass except it's not grass Levengood said, see attachment 2.
Details/data and analysis
Numerous samples have been collected under correct forensic technique by several skilled investigators and were sent to independent labs of high regard. All came back with the same result that the proteins in the samples could not be identified as anything they had seen before either plant or animal or human. One lab did add that the samples sent to them did match the samples they had tested over the last 30 years of fluid specimens they had tested from various cattle mutilations across the South West US. They believed that there was a 100% compatibility that the two were from the same creature(s). Finally a smoking Gun that absolutely links cattle mutilations to alien life forms. One scientist was extremely elated by the discovery!
The important significance of these fluid matches is that according to W.C. Levengood, the fact that they matched so well was proof that indeed they were both extraterrestrial as the samples match nothing from the animal or plant kingdoms on Earth. However, as said above, the samples match the samples from mutilated cattle sites, and that would in Levengood's words show a correlation between aliens, cattle mutilations, and the obvious hostile intent of the Gray Aliens.

Robert Bigelow and his agency spent close to a month studying the ranch and the events here and my wife and I under went extensive interviewing, video taping, and analysis by ex FBI and CIA investigators. Everyone involved has had a consensus that the events here are real, accurate in nature, and have not been publicly released due to my desire to avoid a deluge of publicity which will neither further the investigation nor heighten the hard science approach to an unexplained phenomena that deserves the respect of remaining a discussion between professionals.
Further details/data
.C. Levengood 06-30-011: He said he is not going to write a report at this time, but he was very excited about the samples sent which contained tiny segmented fibers. These were not cloth. This is what was in the photomicrographs he sent.

Levengood explained blood as we know it does not contain segmented fibers. This made the sample highly unusual. He also explained normal antibodies that are positive or negative determine the type of blood which is something totally different.
It is very peculiar because "the cell parts look like joint grass, but are not grass." He has not written a report as stated above, but he did mail the photomicrographs, which are photographs taken through a microscope, attachment 2. Levengood said the material did not look like human skin. "It was weird," he said. When asked why he didn't send the tissue out for DNA testing, he said there wasn't enough material and it was very expensive and to do so.
Levengood can be reached below. If he denies any involvement then there are two digital recordings of phone conversations that speak loudly of his involvement.

W.C. Levengood
4853 Wolf Lake Rd
PO Box 388
Grass Lake Michigan
Papers by W.C. Levengood:
http://www.iccra.org/levengood/allotherpub.htm

9c2641d81f4f.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

LEVENGOOD, W.C. - Biophysicist
M.S. in Biophysics, Univeristy of Michigan, 1970
M.A. in Bioscience, Ball State University, 1961
Research physicist at the Institute of Science and
Technology and the Dept. of Natural Resources,
U. Michigan, 1961-1970; Director of Biophysical
Research for private-sector companies, 1970-83.
Published 50 scientific papers, including eight in
the prestigous journal Nature; three papers
(1994; 1995; 1999) present results from studies of
crop circle plants and soils. Currently pursuing
various research interests at his laboratory (Pine-
landia Biophysical Laboratory) in Grass Lakes, MI.

p.s. I AM NOT ENDORSING THIS CASE I SIMPLY COPIED THE ABOVE MATERIAL FROM A REPORT ISSUED BY JONN EDMONDS FOR DISCUSSION ON THE FORUM

This seems like poor insight to me. Why come forth with this when one could wait until a proper paper/report was produced to assuage what is sure to be an onslaught of criticism. Right now this "evidence" hasn't been properly put through its paces, so to speak, and all of this really amounts to heresay and fiction. And what is this reference to DNA testing being so costly? Apparently Jerry Springer can produce results from DNA testing daily, but Levengood, whom runs and operates a research lab can't pony up the funds? Uh...

Personally, anytime there's mention of battling aliens with Samaria swords, my expectations dive considerably.

H.K.,
Because it is W.C. Levengood.

Levengood used to pass himself as Dr. Levengood until his lack of a Phd. was pointed out. Levengood is often cited by L.M.H. to support her Crop Circle research. (cough, cough)

H.K.,
Because it is W.C. Levengood.

Levengood used to pass himself as Dr. Levengood until his lack of a Phd. was pointed out. Levengood is often cited by L.M.H. to support her Crop Circle research. (cough, cough)

It's nice when you have to be reminded that you actually don't possess a PhD. As for me, I have to be reminded I am not the active CEO of the World Bank daily. Not sure why, just happens that way.

Could anyone provide a link to which might detail this whole Alien Vs. Arizona Cowboy wielding Samaraii sword affair? I'm sure I've come across it in the past, but apparently I've jettisoned from my memory due to dead weight.

Wow, I had never had the pleasure to listen to this man speak before. Quite an um... narrative. He's assembled a dream team sorts as he claims he is working with three NASA scientists whom are admitted abductees -did you know this?

There is a excellent (and I do mean, like, wow, like I could not believe what I was hearing) episode of the Paracast from 4 years ago or so where Sims was the guest in the first hour I believe. You guys gotta listen to that one. Gene and (not trying to start a war or drag up old stories) David at their best. I think it was this episode that forever endeared the Paracast in my being.

I am not endorsing this case i simply copied the above material from a report issued by jonn edmonds!

I wanted to clarify that i am not one of the dough eyed believers

I just thought it was interesting because Bigelow had a team of scientists who camped out at the Arizona home for several weeks and had encounters.

It's nice when you have to be reminded that you actually don't possess a PhD. As for me, I have to be reminded I am not the active CEO of the World Bank daily. Not sure why, just happens that way.

Could anyone provide a link to which might detail this whole Alien Vs. Arizona Cowboy wielding Samaraii sword affair? I'm sure I've come across it in the past, but apparently I've jettisoned from my memory due to dead weight.

From the "archangel michael" website...seems someone's still passing him off as a "Doctor"
http://www.archangel-michael.us/levengood/index.htm

F
urther, it is apparent that Mr. Levengood doesn't like to get independent analysis of his findings...as it is "too expensive."

We're talking about a finding that could change the viewpoint of the world, and it's "too expensive?" Pshaw...

he said there wasn't enough material and it was very expensive and to do so.
Levengood can be reached below. If he denies any involvement then there are two digital recordings of phone conversations that speak loudly of his involvement.

Isn't independent verification (peer review) what any scientist would like to have? The end justifying the means? I'm just saying.

Further, BLT's involvement with Robert VanDerBroeke (sp?) leaves their credibility somewhere near nil. I'm not saying that the earlier work is all questionable, I am saying that independent verification in all scientific endeavors is necessary before anyone claims "proof."

This seems like poor insight to me. Why come forth with this when one could wait until a proper paper/report was produced to assuage what is sure to be an onslaught of criticism. Right now this "evidence" hasn't been properly put through its paces, so to speak, and all of this really amounts to heresay and fiction. And what is this reference to DNA testing being so costly? Apparently Jerry Springer can produce results from DNA testing daily, but Levengood, whom runs and operates a research lab can't pony up the funds? Uh...

Personally, anytime there's mention of battling aliens with Samaria swords, my expectations dive considerably.

Because implication is just as good as real evidence. Besides, the hard science might not be nearly as sexy and clear cut. Afterall, he has to introduce it to the sheeple now so he can sell a few books or convention appearances telling the "real" story later. :)

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

From the "archangel michael" website...seems someone's still passing him off as a "Doctor"
http://www.archangel-michael.us/levengood/index.htm

F
urther, it is apparent that Mr. Levengood doesn't like to get independent analysis of his findings...as it is "too expensive."

We're talking about a finding that could change the viewpoint of the world, and it's "too expensive?" Pshaw...

Isn't independent verification (peer review) what any scientist would like to have? The end justifying the means? I'm just saying.

Further, BLT's involvement with Robert VanDerBroeke (sp?) leaves their credibility somewhere near nil. I'm not saying that the earlier work is all questionable, I am saying that independent verification in all scientific endeavors is necessary before anyone claims "proof."

WOW. I think he went to the Phil Imbrogno School of Self Aggrandizement.

This has all the earmarks of the kind of malarkey that taints and discredits the entire subject. There is a chain of evidence deficit here that prompts a thousand pertinent questions.

Like: Where is the gray alien on the half shell? :frown:

So what does it say about the judgement and investigative skills of​ researchers and investigative journalists that cite Levengood? He was used by MUFON in an UFOs over the Earth (or whatever it was) episode. He is often quoted by L.M.H. and other crop circle researchers. He is clearly part of the faux-reality show​.

I AM PUTTING THIS ONE IN MY OVERFLOWING GREY BASKET.

and since Bigelow was involved the chances we will find out more are 0%

NEXT CASE

and Strawberry Ice Cream Robert Collins being involved is a problem also

I AM PUTTING THIS ONE IN MY OVERFLOWING GREY BASKET.

and since Bigelow was involved the chances we will find out more are 0%

NEXT CASE

and Strawberry Ice Cream Robert Collins being involved is a problem also

Grey basket? Really? No judgment here. I just want to know what part of this deserves a lofty position in the grey basket. I personally cant see any. It would be interesting to know what you are seeing that makes at least some sense.

Back