• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Prehistoric shark

ddd999

King of Mars
Prehistoric Japanese goblin shark
"This bizarre shark was rediscovered after being thought to be extinct"

Freaky stuff!!! :eek:

that is an incredibly ugly beast. when it extended its mouth I saw Aliens in my mind, going after Ripley. :eek:

First thing I thought too.

Then, I got to thinking about how it would be to have a big nose, and be a shark. You have other sharks with cool names, like The Great White, The Mako, Hammerhead, Shovelhead, White Tip, Tiger, Thresher, but to get saddled with Goblin Shark... It has to be embarassing to the shark.

So, what kind of shark are you? "Er... Eh.. A Goblin Shark."

What? "Yeah, I'm a Goblin Shark."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Then the little goblin shark swims away crying. Seriously sad, depressed, then the shark goes back to his house, gets a gun, and then shoots up a bunch of other sharks that made fun of him, then takes its own life, just as the Black and Whites Arrive. Not cops, Orcas.

Then, they say, "What a horrible waste. WHOA... Look at the size of the nose on that guy!"

You can tell I'm a little sleep deprived.

Back