• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Precognition and Remote Viewing: Ask Marty Rosenblatt!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We've discussed remote viewing on The Paracast on several occasions. We've even had one experiment that appeared to succeed.

April 26, 2009 — Daz Smith | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

We also featured the ever-elusive Dr. Russell Targ on one of our episodes:

March 10, 2013 — Dr. Russell Targ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

But we haven't really covered precognition.

Until we got the following message:

Hi, Marty Rosenblatt is an authority on Precognition from a scientific and applications standpoint to include Associate Remote Viewing (ARV) and other methods.. He has worked with many of the most prominent names in Remote Viewing to include: Joe McMoneagle, Dean Radin, Russell Targ, Skip Atwater, Stephan Schwartz, Ed May and Paul Elder. The focus of the Applied Precognition Project (APP) is to make money using Associative Remote Viewing (ARV) He is a fascinating and engaging guest...
Chris and I were curious. So we decided to invite Marty on The Paracast, and we'll be doing the recording session on the morning of Tuesday, March 17. Feel free to ask questions — hard ones especially welcome.

Mr. Rosenblatt, having read that you are using remote viewing to make money, isn't that reducing remote viewing to it's lowest common denominator? Have you aligned yourself with Ed Dames in this regard?

What is your best case for the existence of precognition as a genuine human faculty?

If it developped as an evolutionary advantage, why is it not more prominent (and less controversial)? Wouldn't it be of much more use if it was really reliable?

Why are people "prophesizing" the future on TV or the media in general wrong almost every single time? If it's not because there is no such thing as precognition, could there be a trickster element involved?

Do you think the novel "Wreck of the Titan" is evidence for precognition? It gets quoted so often, yet (to me) it doesn't seem too convincing.

Why do some people seem to revel in predicting terrible catastrophes and apocalyptic scenarios?

Many RVers seem to be talking of the endtimes, too. Is that a prejudice or do many RVers trying to "see the future" actually see those images?

Do many or most of the RV community distance themselves from these "doomsayers" (if so, why not more visibly)?

People like Sir Alec Guiness and Anthony Hopkins have talked about their "predictions" coming true. Any other credible celebrity stories you know of? Do actors or people with unusual, creative lives in general have "better access" to "The Future"? Or could these claims just be misinterpretation or embellishment?

Do you know anything about Jim Karol, who seems to have successfully predicted Lottery numbers on the radio? Aren't numbers supposed to be extremely hard to "perceive"?

What would be your estimate of a "dark figure" of private business people who would never admit to it, who are using RV to make money at the stock market or to spy on competition?

Do you see any chance that remote viewing or precognition could be officially recognized by mainstream science in the near future?

There's lots of obviously fake reports and videos about RV and psychic research by the KGB and the old soviet Union. How much is probably based on reality?

Do you think the military and the three letter agencies have really given up on it entirely?

That'll be all, thanks. Uhm. Sorry...

Last edited:
3. Has remote viewing ever brought in financial rewards for people and if so why aren't all the community of RV'ers extremely, independently wealthy at this point?

4. There is a theory attached to both remote viewing, precognition and the UFO experience that suggests time is not what we think it is. Can you explain how it is that we might be calling our future toward ourselves?

1. What are the ethical considerations involved in practicing skills like precognition, or using Remote Viewing and psi skills for personal gain? Are you not worried about invoking bad karma?

2. Why do your websites appear to link financial success through precognition with spirituality? There seems to be a rather large ethical discrepancy here. What's the ideology that you are marketing to your clients?

I enjoyed the show and am looking forward to doing ARV (Associative Remote Viewing) with you all on the show...that will be fun. If you want to learn a little more about RV and ARV, go here.

One question asked here involves "precognition and spirituality". I see a strong connection because precognition clearly demonstrates that our "now" consciousness is connected through time and space. This seems to me to be very close to the spiritual concept of separations only being an illusion ... "all that is" forms a unity ... "We are One".

If you would like more info on precognition go to:
www.appliedprecog.com
www.p-i-a.com/Magazine

One question asked here involves "precognition and spirituality". I see a strong connection because precognition clearly demonstrates that our "now" consciousness is connected through time and space. This seems to me to be very close to the spiritual concept of separations only being an illusion ... "all that is" forms a unity ... "We are One".
But does that philosophy also make us one with the financial sector? It seems to me that ideas about eliminating a linear time paradigm in favour of a spiritual embrace of the universe that trite things like money would be irrelevant in such a modality. Isn't the seeking of fortune the devil's work and the pursuit of selfish gain a principle better aligned with the materialism of Satanism than with participating passively in the great harmonic hum of spiritual bliss?

I believe it is possible, perhaps even desirable, to participate in the 'harmonic hum of spiritual bliss' while seeking wealth. "Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or material possessions. This includes the core meaning as held in the originating old English word weal (a sound, healthy, or prosperous state). An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy...."

And yes, this is a different way of thinking for most people in our society. And yet, perhaps that is what is needed for us to shift to a more, dare I say, spiritual-consciousness paradigm.

I believe it is possible, perhaps even desirable, to participate in the 'harmonic hum of spiritual bliss' while seeking wealth. "Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or material possessions. This includes the core meaning as held in the originating old English word weal (a sound, healthy, or prosperous state). An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy...."

"To the benefit of the common good" is the issue.

. . . And yes, this is a different way of thinking for most people in our society. And yet, perhaps that is what is needed for us to shift to a more, dare I say, spiritual-consciousness paradigm.

I would say that -- not perhaps, but definitely -- this is "what is needed in us for a multitude of well-recognized reasons. I'm aware that some corporations hire remote viewers/psychics to advise them on their business plans and increase their financial gains. Would you comment on this practice in your interview alongside the generally understood idea that 'spiritually' worthy uses of psychic gifts require the gifted individual's focus or intent on values higher and broader than personal wealth or personal aggrandizement?

Last edited:
I believe that the best psychic/precognitive work will always be done when "individual's focus or intent on values higher and broader than personal wealth (narrowly defined) or personal aggrandizement". This is one of my personal beliefs associated with a built-in positive filter for an improving society as more and more individuals use their natural precognitive capabilities.

And, nothing wrong with personal wealth as long as it is in the broader sense I defined above: An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy.

You just keep digging a deeper hole Marty, some of your audience here will be intensely interested in your work, and equally as turned off by your interest in wealth, think about the mind set of this audience Marty, they are anti wealth and the 'man' in general, [free spirits] [displaced eco commune dwellers].

I think you mean health is wealth and wealth is health, from an individual status of to a communities status, people with no financial worries have a much healthier mental outlook on life, the mind is free of the burden of worry, in that respect at least.

I've been reading some of what you are about, Good luck.

Constance theres a good read about Indigo Swann here in a link from Matty's site, i remember you talking about him.
http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/answers/crvmanual/CRVManual_FiredocsRV.pdf

Last edited:
Yes, "free spirits" are often turned off by their perception of "the man" with money. Unfortunately, these same free spirits will too often ignore take this negative image too far, IMO. These "free spirits" will ignore the very positive contribution they could make by obtaining "healthy wealth" and then spreading this healthy condition to others. I believe spreading this healthy wealth should occur at both the spiritual and physical levels.

Speaking of Ingo Swann, you might enjoy seeing a Remote Viewing Session he did:
Applications: The 1973 Remote Viewing Probe of the Planet Jupiter
"The 1973 Remote Viewing Probe of the Planet Jupiter - Rings around Jupiter...you gotta be crazy!"

Hmm, sorta with ya, Im too old to change, cash is king, i feel great when my pocket is full of recently acquired notes.
Infact i would go as far as to say, i have had some of the best times ive ever had [with my trousers on], whilst my pockets have met that criteria, also i found a full pocket spiritually uplifting once my trousers were off, mind you marty its kinda weird finding out years later that my religious experiencs may have been remote viewed, sheesh.

ps i genuinely mean good luck with what you are doing, its interesting.

Last edited:
Back