• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Post COVID World - what will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henris42

Paranormal Maven
Hi,

Sorry on such a serious subject, but I've had some rather not nice revelations on what will happen next. I thought you all should have a say and thoughts.

What will happen is that companies shall have right to demand you're vaccinated. This will not be discrimination, because ensuring health of company's workers shall override the right of being not vaccinated. This means when you apply for your next job, you'll have to show a vaccination certificate.

I'd say that shall apply in all western countries. In the EU, the certificates are already standardized.

There will be lawsuits, but the non-vaccinated will eventually lose. The law professors are moving to the direction that the needs and safety of the many outweigh the liberty on the one. If we have new pandemic, vaccinations will be a norm.

This is bit alarming, and I do not see a way to stop this. As a species we're going to place we do not want to be. But I don't see any alternative either..

This is basically a fake connection. The database doesn't confirm specific adverse reactions as the result of someone taking a COVID-19 vaccine. It is used by political fringe elements to create false connections.

What, for example, would an adverse reaction in 2019 have to do with a COVID-19 vaccine that hadn't been invented yet.

Here's the reality check:

This is basically a fake connection. The database doesn't confirm specific adverse reactions as the result of someone taking a COVID-19 vaccine. It is used by political fringe elements to create false connections.

What, for example, would an adverse reaction in 2019 have to do with a COVID-19 vaccine that hadn't been invented yet.

Here's the reality check:

The number of REPORTED (not necessarily verified, but reported as seemingly linked) deaths, 3,409 per the graph as of May 1st, and somewhere in the vicinity of 6,000 currently, has been widely publicized.

A number of doctors and scientists have said through various media outlets that doctors are generally reluctant to attribute a death to a vaccine, and that the ~6,000 figure is probably low because of that caution.

The factcheck article you linked to says, quoting:

“There are limitations to VAERS data,” the CDC reports on its website. “A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination.”

Again, "... some time AFTER vaccination."

Since VAERS data is always POST-INJECTION, I don't see how medical issues showing up before a vaccine was invented could figure into that graph.

What the graph says to me is, the total reported seemingly related deaths by year for the months when COVID vaccines were being administered is WAY higher than total seemingly related deaths by year for the previous 30 years.

The contrast is so high, that for anyone thinking about taking the COVID injections under present conditions, to ignore those numbers seemes foolish in the extreme to me.

And on top of my lay person's opinion, keep in mind that there is aggressive censorship of doctors and scientists going on. USA Today can freely publish, but doctors and scientists who have opinions contrary to top medical officials are silenced.

I wouldn't go near these vaccines until the long term, i.e. several years, effects are known, and any bugs worked out.

-- Squirrel

The long and short is that people who remain unvaccinated due to superstition and false claims are the ones most impacted by the new strains of the virus. Check the reports and you'll see what I mean. We are way way beyond this ongoing vaccine denialism. In the U.S., over 300 million shots have been administered to about 180 million people. Problems have been few and far between. The CDC database of possible deaths provides no correlation whatever. It's time to drop this! I am very concerned that some people who fall for this nonsense will themselves become sick because they refused the chance to get vaccine. Anyone 12 or older in the U.S. can pretty much get a COVID-19 shot without waiting.

I will not argue back and forth about this. This kind of discussion is dangerous to people's health and thus this thread is closed.

Here's another detailed look at this:

If you believe it does confirm those deaths, you are falling for fake news and nothing more.
Then it's just as fake news to say that all the deaths prevented by the vaccine are a fact, because we don't know that. It's exactly the same assumption, but in reverse. BTW, I never noticed this thread was locked. I don't think it should be. It's a fair discussion. But I won't say any more than that.

Then it's just as fake news to say that all the deaths prevented by the vaccine are a fact, because we don't know that. It's exactly the same assumption, but in reverse.
Nope, not even close. We do know how effective the vaccine is and we have the three-phrase trials in developing the vaccine as evidence.

As the number of vaccinations rise in the U.S., there's a clear correlation in the reduction of infections and deaths attributed to the virus. Let's leave it there.

Nope, not even close. We do know how effective the vaccine is and we have the three-phrase trials in developing the vaccine as evidence.

As the number of vaccinations rise in the U.S., there's a clear correlation in the reduction of infections and deaths attributed to the virus. Let's leave it there.
Ya and between you and me, I'm probably the only one who has bothered to actually read them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back