• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poor Chris the "the paracaaaaast" monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

juntjoo

Skilled Investigator
Ive been listening since the beginning but haven't caught up to the present. I'm somewhere in 2014 atm and every time I hear Chris do his thing before every commercial I empathetically cringe for him. I just hope by now he's figured out a way to make this part of his job easier which one way would be to record a bunch of different prerehearsed version and put them on a shuffled playlist ready to deploy. And gene wouldn't have to know if I'm right in guessing they're separate. Cuz you know gene whips him each time to make each "the paracaaaaast" authentic lol. At least that's how I envision it. Love the show guys.

Again, I'm behind so maybe things have changed. Poor Chris's vocals.

Or require each guest to do it and Chris to take over when they're unwilling! Redfern and I forget a couple others do it great. Crack me up.

I don't have a high-pitched voice but even so, I cannot get near as low as Chris can get when he shovels out the gravel!

Why is your name familiar? Do you work on the show? Or do you post questions for the guests or something? I know I know you somehow.

So the fact that Goggs' name is shown with the "Administrator" and "Staff Member" labels doesn't give you a clue?

How about his name listed as a guest co-host on the show?

You are allowed one more post on something relevant before I pull the plug on this nonsense.

So the fact that Goggs' name is shown with the "Administrator" and "Staff Member" labels doesn't give you a clue?

How about his name listed as a guest co-host on the show?

You are allowed one more post on something relevant before I pull the plug on this nonsense.

Sorry gene :(. I was behind honest. I knew I'd heard his name but wasn't sure why. He's apparently a forum guy. Didn't know if there was another reason I'd heard his name. I promise to keep as relevant as possible. Btw, your silly jokes crack me ;)

And I didn't see the "guest co-host" part

Tell you what: How about I just have Chris inhale some helium before reciting that stinger?

Time to move on. This silly thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back