• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, seven years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Use the coupon code ufo20 to receive a 20% discount on five-year or lifetime subscriptions. And PayPal now accepts cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, in payment, so act now! So it's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
And Republicans complain about alleged voter fraud in the U.S. But the facts show there is very little voter fraud, and most of it is done by Republicans.

Check the following:

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Maven
And Republicans complain about alleged voter fraud in the U.S. But the facts show there is very little voter fraud, and most of it is done by Republicans.

Check the following:

I don't know why you would expect anything other than those being the facts Gene.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
The complaints in the U.S. about rampant voter fraud were in response to a sore loser being the only President or candidate in this country's history to refuse to concede. They are placating an emotional infant.

henris42

Paranormal Maven
Thats rubbish, at least in Europe. Antifa is very real, and its just as bad as the nazis.

This year's independence day was rather quiet, but previously few antifa'ns were convicted assouting some skinheads.

I think all of those extremist are just plain idiots.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Here there are scattered groups of that sort. But antifa is mostly, as I said, used as an excuse to divert the blame from the real causes of mischief. "It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man."

henris42

Paranormal Maven
Here, they rally these "Antirasistic" demos, which are simply designed to generate fights with the far-right groups. There is nothing noble in that. They want to get the press.

henris42

Paranormal Maven
Antifa also makes huge effort promoting themselves as non-violent. That has absolutely nothing to do with the reality or truth.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member