• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Police Officer See's Aliens In Crop Circle

Kuzza

Paranormal Novice
British UFO experts were contacted after a off duty police sergeant allegedly saw three aliens standing near a crop circle. The man who has not been named says he saw three 6ft tall blond haired figures examining the crop circle when he approached the field he heard a sound not dissimilar to static electricity, he shouted to these 'men' and they fled at a speed the officer said was not human.
Crop circle examiner Andrew Russell said he feels convinced of the mans encounter which happened on the 6th July this year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/10/21/close-encounter-cop-115875-21762527/

It's really dangerous claiming to see Aliens? A lot of people make claims ful of lies and deception (i.e Greer, Meier, et all), and nothing bad happens to them, it's more, they have tons of money!

It's really dangerous claiming to see Aliens? A lot of people make claims ful of lies and deception (i.e Greer, Meier, et all), and nothing bad happens to them, it's more, they have tons of money!

Unless you are already off the deep end or desiring this type of attention then claiming to seeing aliens is dangerous IMO. You immediately raise eyebrows despite your credibility, integrity, and the validity of your story. The stigma has never gone away and probably never will unless whatever phenomenon decides to show everyone some indisputable proof of it's existence.

But it's quite funny and peculiar because many times the same people that raise the eyebrows continue to fill the pews of great cathedrals to worship their god.

Im not sure where you derived, that it was dangerous to claim sightings of aliens. I simply inferred that Cops who see aliens, don't exactly get ahead in terms of career advancement. I have two family members in law enforcement who , if they saw anything like what this UK police officer saw, would definitely NOT report it into a public forum of any kind especially for the unwanted attention it would generate; at work, home, in public, and in the media. This officer is now perpetually 'branded' as a nut job, by many of his superiors, and colleagues alike.

I simply advocate this officer's bravery in standing up for the truth, (if it is the truth, we have no way to know), despite any, inevitable backlash it may have for his future law enforcement career aspects.

I imagine he gets a donut that looks like a UFO in his future.

Dangerous in the sense of loosing the job and being mock as a loony. Some people will think that they are crazy, but other will believe what they say, there's no one monolitic behavior with people who saw Ufos's. That's what I mean to say.

Dangerous in the sense of loosing the job and being mock as a loony. Some people will think that they are crazy, but other will believe what they say, there's no one monolitic behavior with people who saw Ufos's. That's what I mean to say.

Do you think that we are beginning to see the end of that era?

But it's quite funny and peculiar because many times the same people that raise the eyebrows continue to fill the pews of great cathedrals to worship their god.

They ridicule UFO/alien reports despite a lot of evidence but blindly believe in a god with none.

Anyone else find this interesting kinda interesting?

Hopefully we will stay updated as the story progresses.

Back