• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Podesta and UFOs again

Podesta is supposed to be working on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Does he think he will be free to discuss the ufo subject this time around?

Illustrates how impotent Govt members are in this issue. I don't even think the CIA could have dreamt they would hurt the subject as fully as time has shown to have happened.

Yes, we're on that already. Consider the tone taken by my former employers at CNET (well I was actually a freelancer there when I won a tech journalism award years ago), and you'll see good reason for Podesta to probably just shut up or avoid the issue.

I will say this much... John Podesta has a better chance of opening up the ufo debate (disclosure) than Stephen Bassett ever will.

Back