• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pipe on Moon -- in Google Moon Viewer

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
983936_529006837134848_1030548028_n.jpg

I downloaded this image from a couple years ago were someone had found a similar pipe on the Moon. This was in Google Moon viewer, and I think I found this in an ATS thread. I have not had the time to actually use Google Moon Viewer to see if this is still there. If it is then Wow. It could be the same thing Don has been talking about for many years. I am wondering if it is the same pipe that Don has in his images.

If you look closely on that picture there's more formations just like the one you've circled. Try looking at the pipe opening as a separate object than the tube. It's just rock, light and shadow

Back