• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pilot Sightings...

M

MarsAve

http://www.thisisguernsey.com/code/showarchive.pl?ArticleID=002110&year=2007&category=news

Here is a link for this story, this was posted on the C2C website....the guy states something in here that most people don't know - and is a valuable clue - see if you can find it.

An interesting item on this, and a possible end run around official secrecy - it would be nice to see some, if not all of the 'retired' airline pilots start their own "updated" new website, and have verifiable proof of being such, before registering, and have them post their sightings on-line. (This would help eliminate hoax postings by 12year kids.) There is a website I can't find at the moment, maybe LeClair can find it for me...but I remember it being associated with airline pilots and called something like "Unkown Aerial Phenomena" - UAP for short. Another person I have met briefly-and only one time- on a smaller venue, is a guy named Richard Haines- who specializes in Pilot sightings. Neil Daniels is another one I have met and read about. These alone, these type of Airline sightings, appear to be very credible to me. The angle I'm going for here, is for them to report what they saw, but then add airline/aircraft type- routing ( such as SFO-LAX) or whatever -1950's to current 2007 and beyond- name the airline and time of day- and if the entire cockpit crew saw it-any cockpit mechanical verifications, such as radar-collision avoidance systems-ATC(air traffic control) contact.

The current way of reporting such is fine, but because of 'fear of riducule and loss of job' when employed- these aren't fully reported. I feel a new updated website called 'retired airline pilots official UFO postings' website could be done with updated tactics and verifications methods with full disclosure- as long as the retired pilots register first- (and receive verification back from the webmaster)- they can use their real name or screen name after registering ( and only the webmaster would have access to this data) All reports must be readily available to the web-surfers- I feel this would be very valuable. The webmasters would also have to be a media spokesperson & retired airline Pilots - (or 2-3 webmaster helpers can be involved and must be retired airline pilots). Peter Davenport of the www.NUFORC.org is that, the Spokesman-and I'd like to see the same on an airline related UFO reporting website to cut out all of the BS and get right to the point- one chapter in North America- Europe- Africa and South America, can you imagine the stories if the retired guys would talk? It would be just like being there with them! Once the flood gates open - it would be very difficult to refute! Maybe this will clear up a few things for the mainstream media - 'Airlines pilots are highly qualified to fly a Boeing 777-300ER around the world - but then too stupid to discern what they are seeing outside the cockpit'....Sorry Folks, but that doesn't add up to me...!!!! They may not know exactly what they are seeing, but it isn't a Cherokee 140 on a test flight. My take is not that we have to prove if UFO's and such are real, it's for us to expose the BIG Lie - that my friends - is where WE come in.

This type of grass roots reporting- could do serious damage to the official secrecy imposed by most agencies- be it work or government type agencies. Airline pilots are a 'cut above' most of us, in my words. Their expertise-training, experience and knowledge- and everyday run of the mill airline flights leaves them VERY well qualified in my book. Sure, even ex-military pilots can be added too! The story linked above from Europe is credible to me. Very credible. Imagine what it would be like, related to current World affairs, and Black Triangles- Stealth Aircraft, and Digital cameras in the cockpits.....anybody seen the cockpit shots on www.airliners.net ? Look that up, find the cockpit photo section, and see what the pilot sees nowadays out the window on those Atlantic flight corridors with 747's 767's and Airbus aircraft coming at them! I'm waiting for the first head-on UFO shot...it'll only be a matter of time before they get one........

MarsAve

In flight cock-pit photo

Photos: Airbus A330-2... Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

here is what I am talking about...sooner or later, (and you don't get this type of photo unless you are in the cockpit of an airliner)....sooner or later, this type of photo will be taken, but it will be a UFO..(if they haven't already..but with-held)...then the only thing to happen after that, is the photographer having the guts to publish it and stand up to the hail-storm of ridicule....

MarsAve

Don't be so sure that detailed interesting photos are even possible anymore. They seemed to have happened sometimes in the 50s and 60s but IMO the aliens seemed to have learned their lesson since then. I beginning to think that it's not a coincidence that bad photos and video are the norm.
Instead of being skeptical that they exist, I'm more skeptical of what's really going on. As far as I know only one person released photos of the actual phoenix lights; a slow giant monster of a craft witnessed by many. Why is this? The visitors do what they want. If they send out a blanket mental suggestion for you to take a bad photo or release only bad ones then maybe that's just what's going to happen. This isn't some ridiculous cop-out idea as it may sound; the evidence points to this being within possibility.
Though I'm starting to get the feeling that disclosure is well under way;
So maybe things will change, maybe..

There are also other reasons UFO photos and videos are bad:
1. Fakes (intentional or unintentional)
2. What seems to be plasma/space distortion surrounding many of them..
3. People are in shock often times and don't have the notion to turn away from the sight to get a camera.
4. The craft is just too far away.

Richard Haines has an excellent 44 minute video called UFO Pilot sightings. It contains FOIA released cockpit voice recordings between pilots and controllers overlayed with transcripts of the conversations. A better copy can be found on some t*rr*nt sites.

It's kind of funny listening to these conversations because the controllers and pilots are relatively deadpan but there frequently seems to be some some unrelated pilots monitoring the channel that will occasionally interject, "UFO!".

Thanks for posting that video - I had not seen that one. Interesting Haines and Daniels are on it.

Some day, a Pilot sitting in a cockpit, will have a camera or camcorder ready, and is going to nail something good, and I feel sooner than later - and it will open up the flood-gates..

MarsAve

MarsAve said:
Thanks for posting that video - I had not seen that one. Interesting Haines and Daniels are on it.

Some day, a Pilot sitting in a cockpit, will have a camera or camcorder ready, and is going to nail something good, and I feel sooner than later - and it will open up the flood-gates..

MarsAve

That's reportedly occurred with military craft. Mean o government takes the film away though.

Some footage slips through the cracks though. David B. posted a vid that fits that bill. Can't recall the thread title. I'll post it if I come across it.

Good point there LeClair........I guess I should have stated 'civilian' type pilot....I feel there are too many outlets, ie: internet-especially-where one could easily send the film to others and have them post the video or photos--and remain anonymous...the recent Black Traingle video that Capt Kirk helped post - from Kentucky - shows me people are just a step away from getting a quality video that will be hard to refute.

MarsAve

Saw this posted over on ufoupdates.

Translated audio recording of conversation from 1997 between a pilot and air traffic control in the Netherlands.

Part 1

Part 2

Classic Military Pilot Sighting
Check out the vintage clip of Richard Haines ( NARCAP )
with his high tech computerized database !

- Interview with Colonel Coyne
- Vintage Stan Friedman Clip

Last edited:

FAA Can’t Explain Pilot’s UFO Sighting Last Weekend Over New Mexico​

"Yesterday, the FAA released a short statement: “A pilot reported seeing an object over New Mexico shortly after noon local time on Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021. FAA air traffic controllers did not see any object in the area on their radarscopes.”​

It is pertinent to mention that New Mexico houses the US military’s White Sands Missile Range (WSMR). However, the chances of a missile going off the reservation during a test are very slim, with there being a certain protocol before undertaking such tests including prior notification to airlines to avoid flying during a particular time period.

Last edited:
Back