• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Photos of Massive UFO over India and elsewhere - Phone app hoax

IsaacKoi

Paranormal Maven
I thought I'd mention a series of hoaxed UFO photos that have gone viral in the last couple of days.

I found this hoax particularly interesting since I think this is the first big success for a mobile camera app being used to hoax UFO photos.
br562f95bf.jpg

While some of us have previously talked about such apps and the potential for them making UFO hoaxes even easier, I think this is the first time I've seen photos probably created by such an app go viral in a fairly big way.

As some of you will know, photographs of a "UFO mothership" that "appears semi-cloaked" which was supposedly seen by "multiple witnesses" over India, Brazil, China and elsewhere prompted several articles online in October 2015, including one on the website of The Express (a British tabloid newspaper). Some of the articles claimed that these were genuine photographs, and not edited, since a person is seen pointing at the object in one of the pictures. This series of hoaxes is going viral at the moment on Facebook. The latest image in the relevant series of hoaxes now about 3,000 shares on Facebook after being on Facebook for under 24 hours. (The speed at which it is being shared has been increasing).

In fact, as detailed at the link below, the "UFO mothership" seen in the photographs is a piece of computer artwork created in 2006 by Jukka Korhonen from Finland. He called that piece "V for Victory". (Jukka is a fan of that television series).

vz562f9168.JPG

The photographs circulated online in 2015 simply combine (or "composite") the UFO artwork into mundane photographs. This can be done in a matter of minutes (indeed, sometimes in a matter of seconds) using software such as Adobe's Photoshop. Creating such "composite" images has become much easier in the last few years, with mobile telephone software (or "apps") now being sold which come with images of "UFOs" which can automatically be added to photographs taken with a mobile telephone.

Incidentally, I found that Jukka Korhonen's "V for Victory" was the source of the UFO in these photographs in just a few minutes with kind assistance on Facebook from Curt Collins and Gilles Fernandez. As part of the relevant discussion on Facebook, French researcher Jerome Beau brought to my attention the fact that this UFO mothership" artwork created by Jukka Korhonen forms part of the "EndWar" series released for the "Camera360" mobile telephone app to make it even easier to create fake UFO photos.
ke562f920c.JPG

bu562f929f.JPG

It seems to me a bit of a shame that various people published articles about this "UFO mothership", including on the website of a major British newspaper, without similarly doing a few minutes research as due diligence before promoting this nonsense...

More details, links and evidence are available at:
www.isaackoi.com/ufo-videos/koi-ufo-video-107.html

Back