• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Phoenix fireball filmed from multiple cams / still no flying saucers though

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
Fireball seen streaking across western U.S. sky

A surveilance camera in a high rise in Phoenix filmed a giant fireball last night as well as other people's dash cams, etc. This high rise footage has a great view of the sky. Again (sigh), you would think with bajillions of these cameras that we would have ONE video as clear as this Phoenix video but of showing a ball of light making an extreme, right angle turn. Because even that - would be a HUGE thing for ufology. We wouldn't even need to see a daylight video of a structured craft. Just an impossible right angle turn by a point of light would blow ufology wide open with excitement and new conversation - instead of the same regurgitated Roswell stuff. And then the true skeptics would have to come up with new theories & explanations. Maybe within my lifetime I'll get to see it? Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Back