• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ph.D. nuclear physicist Bob Koontz (Dean's brother) photo of disk with dome.

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
I occasionally go through the C2C archive, here for shows from either Art Bell or George Knapp that look interesting. Obviously cant stand Noory.

Anyway, I stumbled across an episode with Art Bell interviewing Dean Koontz' brother Bob earlier this year. Bob took a photo of what he calls a "disk with a dome" in 2002, and he came out with the story this year.

Im undecided on the whether or not this is a funny cloud or actually a metallic object, but Bob says he saw is moving and I dont see why he would lie.

Web Site of Dr. Robert W. Koontz www.DoctorKoontz.com
Pictures of UFO Taken by Bob Koontz, Ph.D.

image19a.BMP

mod12k.BMP

bw_im_22.BMP

I didn't even see the "disk with a dome" in the full pic, it all just looked like clouds. Dr. Koontz doesn't have to be lying when he said he saw the disk(cloud) move, clouds do tend to move, sometimes quite quickly through the sky.

Wow - Ph.D in nuclear physics, and a literally best selling scholar in a family its amazing how far living in poverty under the hands of a tyrinical father gets you.

Maybe we should try to build more family relationships that can incorporate this model.

(According to Dean Koontz interpretation of there childhood.)

Cloud.

You can zoom in and mis-color the image as much as you want. Admittedly, after the manipulation it looks more like a traditional flying saucer, but then again I've seen bugs look like ghosts after I toyed with the image for 30 minutes. It was still a bug...and this is still a cloud.

Sorry.

Jeff the reason Im open to it being something other than a cloud is because of the audio interview with Koontz. Did you listen to that?

Gareth,

I did NOT listen to that interview, but I will sometime tonight. It's possible I will change my mind afterwords. Hopefully, this one will work.

J.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I'm not finding it, unless it's in that list of archived audio files on the Bell/Knapp archives. Can you link the file?

Back