SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, seven years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Use the coupon code ufo20 to receive a 20% discount on five-year or lifetime subscriptions. And PayPal now accepts cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, in payment. We also offer a second payment method for major credit or debit cards (which also includes Apple Pay and Google Pay), so act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!
Oh brother. What's next? Trump getting the peace prize? How legit is it anyway? What's it actually for?Tom Delonge apparently received an Oscar from the DoD: Official Tom DeLonge on Instagram: “How many of you have a gift from The Office of the Secretary of Defense (DOD) for efforts in “defense of freedom” ? I have one :)…”
Now more than ever am I convinced that Baba Lue Elizondo is the long lost father of Chumlee.="MrBeliever, post: 274039, member: 9317"]Grant Cameron has posted an old news article link about Elizondo's "Never Ship Empty" company.
Never Ship Empty
Notice the date on the article: 2010. Smack in the middle of studying UFOs in the DIA as the director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
That made my heart jump, but: "They got the idea about five years ago while crossing the Bay Bridge daily en route to their jobs at the Department of Defense."
This is confirmation that he and his associate were colleagues at the DoD as early as 2005 (Elizondo moved to the area in 2004).
Yo @MrBeliever! This Redditor took some very meticulous notes of the interview. They are so thorough I actually think it’s better than an actual transcript. I copy his section about the poltergeist phenomenon discussion.Listened to Eric Davis on Coast to Coast. GREAT interview. I didn't take notes though. From the top of my head, what struck me:
- The poltergeist phenomenon, which is also real, is closely associated with the UFO phenomenon. Some people are more receptive than others. "When people see one, they see more."
- There are all kinds of shapes of craft; triangles, rectangles, eggs, tic tacs, saucers, cigars, orbs...
- The US had a crash retrieval program that ended in 1989. UFOs have been recovered, but the agency in charge was apparently never successful in reverse-engineering the technology. AATIP was going to have a phase 2 that was not successfully funded but would have revived the crash retrieval program.
- Seems that the answer to "why now?" is that human science is just beginning to catch up enough that reverse-engineering might happen if enough money is thrown at the problem.
- Hal Puthoff's hypothesis is that there are ultra-terrestrials; ancient humanoids that escaped the surface and went to live underground or in space.
- It's difficult to find people who will do field work for the UFO programs because scary stuff happens and people run away from it.
This is looking more and more like an amalgamation of bad sci-fi, and yet, here we are...
It seems unmistakable that the intent of the AATIP in Reid's letter is to secretly weaponize whatever knowledge it acquires, and nowhere is there any mention of investigation into UFOs, UAPs, aliens, or otherworldly beings.New from Knapp. Exclusive: I-Team obtains some key documents related to Pentagon UFO study
It includes a link to Senator Reid's June 24, 2009 letter
I really like Keith Basterfeld’s meticulous line by line analysis of the Harry Reid letterIt seems unmistakable that the intent of the AATIP in Reid's letter is to secretly weaponize whatever knowledge it acquires, and nowhere is there any mention of investigation into UFOs, UAPs, aliens, or otherworldly beings.