• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paul Craig article intersesting

PhantomAce

Skilled Investigator
Found this article by Paul Craig over at ATS. Found it very interesting...here's the link and a small portion of the article.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23498.htm

"""What I find puzzling is the people I know who do not believe a word the government says about anything except 9/11. For reasons that escape me, they believe that the government that lies to them about everything else tells them the truth about 9/11. How can this be, I ask them. Did the government slip up once and tell the truth? My question does not cause them to rethink their belief in the government’s 9/11 story. Instead, they get angry with me for doubting their intelligence or their integrity or some such hallowed trait.

The problem faced by truth is the emotional needs of people. With 9/11 many Americans feel that they must believe their government so that they don’t feel like they are being unsupportive or unpatriotic, and they are very fearful of being called “terrorist sympathizers.” Others on the left-wing have emotional needs to believe that peoples oppressed by the US have delivered “blowbacks.” Some leftists think that America deserves these blowbacks and thus believe the government’s propaganda that Muslims attacked the US."""

Paul Craig Roberts is a man I highly respect. This guy could have made millions of dollars based his background in some bank, but choose being an honorable human being instead. This is a man who was Assistant to the US Treasury Department and Cheif Editor of the WSJ with a PHD in Economics. He could have been the CEO of Goldman Sachs if he went down that road. He didn't though. I highly recomnd his books, in particular "The Tyranny of Good Intentions." If there were more people like Dr. Roberts out there.

We were talking about 9/11 recently in another board, and someone made a comment that stopped me in my tracks. Something I had never heard or read about anywhere in the 8 years since the events in NYC. Has anyone here ever seen any mention made from any of the families of the Saudi's and Egyptians who supposedly hijacked the planes? Did any of them ever report that there sons were missing and presumed dead? Were there ever any memorial services?

Back