• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Patent Claims Anti-Gravity Device Could Power Flying Saucers, Cars And Toys

IF this were true, we would never have found out about it.
The Patent Office lurkers would have notified people who have a power base coming from controlling energy and transportation, among other things.
Anything threatening their power base would be immediately squashed and smothered.
It's happened many times, and continues to happen.
Neat idea though.

I tend to agree with you. I've posted this link earlier, there were quite a few secrecy orders issues on patents over the past year.
http://www.fas.org/blog/secrecy/2011/10/invention_secrecy_2011.html

Technology such as this, if it were true, would pose a serious threat to the current power base.
Although if you think about it - if you truly had some kind of an anti-gravity device and you could demonstrate the concept as a toy, I highly doubt they'll be able to cover it up. Information travels quickly these days.

Years ago Stan Deyo claimed to be manufacturing an anti-grav toy of some kind that he would be selling on the open market. He supposedly was having some sort of legal issue with it last I heard and of course, nothing ever came of it. No one ever asks him about this though when he gets interviewed by various people.

Years ago Stan Deyo claimed to be manufacturing an anti-grav toy of some kind that he would be selling on the open market. He supposedly was having some sort of legal issue with it last I heard and of course, nothing ever came of it. No one ever asks him about this though when he gets interviewed by various people.

MIBs got to him ;)
There goes my hover-board.

I bet they'd need one hell of an onboard safety system to manage this, so that vehicles don't get too close to one another, and they can enforce strict lanes, vertically and horizontally. When I think of flying cars, I recall a movie, "The Fifth Element." :)

I bet they'd need one hell of an onboard safety system to manage this, so that vehicles don't get too close to one another, and they can enforce strict lanes, vertically and horizontally. When I think of flying cars, I recall a movie, "The Fifth Element." :)

Good movie, but with all that advanced technology Bruce Willis still had to drive manually.
That would seem suicidal to drive/fly without a controlling net of traffic computers in that mess to me.
But hey, still a good movie.

I would assume there were onboard systems to monitor and control his position in the traffic jam. :)

It's when he violates proper procedure that he gets in trouble, when Leeloo drops in. :D

Back