• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Passive Videos -- ON!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
OK, we've another new feature. I know that embedding videos has been troublesome, as some work, some don't, and so far only YouTube has been supported.

Well, I have to tell you that we have installed a new modification, that lets you simply enter the URL for a video from any of 28 different sources, and it'll work. I won't mention them all, but it does include YouTube and Google. If it doesn't work, and you've entered the url correctly, well, then we don't support that format.

Important: I do want to add that the video feature isn't guaranteed to work even when the format is supported, and the URL is correct. Some of those services go offline from time to time. But we're trying. :)

Back