• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pascoe Vale Ufos: Twin Black Triangles

Tom Levine

Skilled Investigator
Black Triangles Journal has been updated with a new story:

pascoe-vale-header-pic.bmp

One summer evening, August 23rd, 2004, something very unusual happened over the State of Victoria, near Melborne, in the southern tip of Australia.

Very strange, unexplainable lights appeared to hover low in the sky. Multiple witnesses saw the phenomenon, it was caught on camera, and it was captured on video by two separate witnesses.

It started in Strathmore, at about 8:15pm. One gentleman was out walking along the border of the Essendon Airport, enjoying the evening, and checking out the Pascoe Vale cityscape. Nothing strange was seen at first. Just aircraft moving towards Tullamarine Airport.

But then, at an elevation of about 60 degrees, in the northeastern corner of the sky, Six strange lights appeared. They were silent, "star-like", orange, and heading south. Strangest of all, though, was that these 6 lights seemed to form two triangles, in formation, travelling side by side towards Pascoe Vale.

The blog has been updated. What are your thoughts? What did the Blease family catch on tape? What was responsible for this mass sighting in Australia, on August 23rd, 2004? Are these real black triangles caught on tape, or, is there a more "human" explanation?

What do you thinK?

What I would need to know,,,and I've heard Peter Davenport of the NUFORC.com website make a reference to these- is something called NOSS Satellites...anybody know anything about NOSS satellites?...otherwise, as I've seen on other post of these forums, why would a super secret stealth aircraft be running with lights on...? I'm sure we've all seen a satellite in the night sky.....but I've never seen this.....

MarsAve

MarsAve said:
What I would need to know,,,and I've heard Peter Davenport of the NUFORC.com website make a reference to these- is something called NOSS Satellites...anybody know anything about NOSS satellites?...otherwise, as I've seen on other post of these forums, why would a super secret stealth aircraft be running with lights on...? I'm sure we've all seen a satellite in the night sky.....but I've never seen this.....

MarsAve

Do share...What are NOSS Satellites?

MarsAve said:
Well, here is a link,,,,but I don't think these are what people are describing when they see them,,,,the 2000 Illinois Cop sights don't match these at all....

http://www.aufosg.com/page31.html

MarsAve

Thanks MarsAve: I'll check that out in further detail. I appreciate the link!

A.LeClair said:
I don't know if the still image Tom provided is a clicky that takes you to a vid or not, since many times someone posts them they don't work on my end. Anyway, here's a teeny tiny clip of the vid.
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=402330&fr=

Say, who could have posted that on Yahoo, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Tom Levine said:
Thanks MarsAve: I'll check that out in further detail. I appreciate the link!

Say, who could have posted that on Yahoo, I wonder? :rolleyes:

That you? Didn't notice. Too bad Yahoo's vids are apparently small. Maybe someday they will be like Google. By then I hope google has dvd quality.

A.LeClair said:
That you? Didn't notice. Too bad Yahoo's vids are apparently small. Maybe someday they will be like Google. By then I hope google has dvd quality.

Yahoo's not exactly a marketing bulseye when it comes to video...Let's see...Pascoe Vale Video...Yahoo, 19 views, YouTube, 802.

By the way, how did you find it, out of curiosity? Did you search yahoo? What term did you use?

Tom Levine said:
Yahoo's not exactly a marketing bulseye when it comes to video...Let's see...Pascoe Vale Video...Yahoo, 19 views, YouTube, 802.

By the way, how did you find it, out of curiosity? Did you search yahoo? What term did you use?

I think I just copy and pasted the thread title in google.

Back