• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Researcher wants to talk- Snail mail only

ricrom

Paranormal Novice
Hello,
My name is Richard Romero and I am currently being held in a prison in the USA. I am a Spanish citizen but was born in Brazil so I am fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. I am very interested in anything dealing with paranormal, UFO, crypto, or history and would appreciate penpals from around the world. Please write to me or send any related material like pictures, articles or books. I have several handwritten books on various paranormal topics based on my worldwide research before I was wrongly locked up. Thank you and I look forward to corresponding with as many new friends as possible. I can only receive snail mail, postal letter penpals.

Richard Romero 05780033
FMC Devens
PO Box 879
Ayer, MA 01432 USA

Back