• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Packrat Revealed---(who might he be?)

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
Ok now that you get the super special pink font as your username, I have to ask, who are you and how did you get super pink status on the foruM?

Lavarat said:
Ok now that you get the super special pink font as your username, I have to ask, who are you and how did you get super pink status on the foruM?

I'm a MIB. Er, MIP, man in pink. Actually I like to pretend it's purple, so don't mention that it's pink please...

My name is on my sig. What more you want to know?

David twisted Gene's arm, and he made me mod. He didn't seem to want to at first lol.

my guess is he is an 18 year old Aaries who likes catcher in the rye and beck. i can tell from his dialect he is most likely from north carolina.

pixelsmith said:
my guess is he is an 18 year old Aaries who likes catcher in the rye and beck. i can tell from his dialect he is most likely from north carolina.

You mean Aries? Yes, I'm an Aries. I'm 32 and live in NC. I've only heard of Catcher in the Rye, not read it. I don't care for Beck.

i was close. the extra a was a joke. Aaries - Aaron.

forgive me, sometimes i speak an obscure dialect of latin.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/06424533997857836383

32, huh?

That's not me. I see where Pixel got his info. now lol. I have seen that page before, and did a double take. I was like when did I do that page!? It isn't me.

I suppose I could post my ID if there is any doubts as to my age.

Back