• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Humor and Art

auntiegrav

Skilled Investigator
I received this link today, just in case anyone is in the area:

The Rep - Now Playing

"The candidates for president of the Paranormal Society are set to present a musical comedy show reenacting actual paranormal events that have happened to them. Personal friction, a limited budget, the fact that they are amateur performers take this meeting to other-worldly levels of fun."

Looks like fun.

It reminds me of Roswell, The Musical (Book & Libretto by Gene Murray, Lyrics by Gene Murray and Dana Morris) presented by the Roswell Community Little Theatre during the 1997 UFO Expo.

Clips of this musical were shown in the Six Days in Roswell (about 1 hour 10 minutes into the DVD) suggest that this show included a few amusing parodies of US Air Force statements. Online reviews of the musical include the one at the first link below, with various photos from a performance of the musical included on the webpage at the second link below:

Arts & Leisure: Guys and Dolls and Aliens (Weekly Alibi . 07-17-00)

Roswell the Musical

That musical is included within an article I wrote about the lighter side of ufology, online at:

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2005/may/m30-021.shtml

Kind Regards,

Isaac

Back