• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast+ Membership Glitch

SheaOlmsford

Paranormal Adept
Gene, I paid for Paracast Plus through October 2018. Yet suddenly my account seems to have been deleted. Perhaps I said something that annoyed you. Nonetheless, you must realize that you are offering a service which I prepaid for through October 2018. You are therefore breaking the terms of a contractual agreement. This is illegal. If you do not restore my account, I will be forced to take legal action to force you to do so. This is a matter of principle. When people pay you money unfront for a service, you do not have the right to terminate that service just because someone says something you do not like. I have knowledge of others who paid for a 5 year Paracast Plus service. Then they did something you did not like and you terminated the account. Again, that is illegal. If someone pays for a service, the provider is bound to provide that service for the prepaid period even if that particular customer turns out to be rude or obnoxious. As a former AT&T Help Line agent, I had to deal with such customers all the time. Simply banning them was NOT an allowed response.

Gene, I paid for Paracast Plus through October 2018. Yet suddenly my account seems to have been deleted. Perhaps I said something that annoyed you. Nonetheless, you must realize that you are offering a service which I prepaid for through October 2018. You are therefore breaking the terms of a contractual agreement. This is illegal. If you do not restore my account, I will be forced to take legal action to force you to do so. This is a matter of principle. When people pay you money unfront for a service, you do not have the right to terminate that service just because someone says something you do not like. I have knowledge of others who paid for a 5 year Paracast Plus service. Then they did something you did not like and you terminated the account. Again, that is illegal. If someone pays for a service, the provider is bound to provide that service for the prepaid period even if that particular customer turns out to be rude or obnoxious. As a former AT&T Help Line agent, I had to deal with such customers all the time. Simply banning them was NOT an allowed response.
How can you post if your account is deleted?

I have no idea what this is about. Paracast Plus subs end when the subscription expires. I don’t manually end them. That’s automatic.

I checked. beyondthestargate’s subscription expired over a year ago. If he paid for a different period I’d need a copy of the PayPal receipt to ask them to look into it.

Yeah, everyone turn on me for trying to alert Gene to a situation. I am using a non-banned previous log on to the forum to post the situation. My active account is for Shea Olmsford, which is with my new email and has paid for paracast plus through October 2018. If this is still active, can you help me access the paracast plus? I will take back saying the account was deleted. But when I type in my new email address to log in, I am told no such account exists. Perhaps you can verify this for me. Since my account is not being recognized, I could not log in here as Shea Olmsford. So I was able to use an old log on.

And the rest of you people can stop immediately throwing stones like a bunch of ravenous harpies. Thank you.

I cannot find an account in the name of SheaOlmsford or Shea Olmsford.

Please email me a PayPal research so I can research this.

Something of this sort could be resolved via email. There was no reason to post in an irrelevant thread.

Since I started this here, I will continue so if it this is my fault, I will own up to it. London Bob, you have 5 messages to your name. You might want to stop acting like a punk fanboy and let adults talk to each other.

Gene, I am not sure what you need. Here is the information from Paypal.

The Paracast LLC
$49.99
Last payment on Oct 1, 2017

Status

INACTIVE

Payment method

wells fargo bank na ••••

We’ll use your balance first

Payments will be made every

year

Start date

Oct 1, 2017

Billing details
Billing ID

I-EA3LS1SW2NUG

Total billed amount

$49.99

Payment details
Regular recurring payment

Payments will be made every

Amount due each cycle

year

$49.99

Merchant details
Description

Account Upgrade: The Paracast+ — Annual (SheaOlmsford)

Status is INACTIVE because AFTER paying through 10-18, I deactivated the account because I do not want it to automatically renew for another year. I want to evaluate then if I wish to continue.

I apologize for bringing this up here, but I did not know how to reach Gene in email. This is probably my fault. I posted it here because the Greg Bishop show is the first show I could not automatically access upon coming to this website. Usually, there is a preset cookie that does not even require me to log in again. I simply come here and download the new shows. But now I do not even have access to that menu option.

You cancelled automatic payments in January, it seems.

But you also evidently changed your forum name at some point in time, which is why it lost the connection to PayPal.

Do you wish to change the name back, or keep beyondthestargate? Once you tell me, I can fix this.

And, yes, you do know my email address, and you could have written to me via that method or a personal conversation to resolve this question.

You can use whatever name is easiest for you. If SheaOlmsford is easier since that is the original name on the Paypal record, that is fine.

One more thing: You are getting what you paid for, but please stop lying about me in other forums, claiming that you were banned and that I failed to fill your paid Paracast+ subscription after fixing a problem that was never my fault to begin with.

I know of nobody who paid for a 5-year subscription and isn't getting what was paid for.

Are we clear?

You will get what you paid for, but I can still kill your posting privileges.

I apologize. I was repeating what someone told me in confidence. That person may have been lying. I trusted what he said. I thank you again for restoring the service. I do not really post here at all, so I volunteer to have my posting access denied, as long as it is not bundled with Paracast Plus. Gene, you know why people post things about you on other sites. You simply take no responsibility for it. But this is not my problem and ultimately I wish you well.

I know lots of people lie about me, and they will soon face the consequences for criminal actions.

I will not take responsibility for the actions of such people. The obsession with my personal affairs is sick.

You know that your Paracast+ membership was fixed. Why say otherwise? Whoever you trusted shouldn't be trusted.

I trust no one now. All criminal actions should be punished. If I stated any untruths, I am sorry. I even tried to delete some comments I made elsewhere, but there does not appear to be a delete function. So the owner of the forum/web site would need to take them down.

Make it simple, Will. Ask all those forum people to take down your posts. You have the right to do that.

If you have a question about my situation or this show, ask me directly first. You know my email address. You've had it for years.

Make it simple, Will. Ask all those forum people to take down your posts. You have the right to do that.

If you have a question about my situation or this show, ask me directly first. You know my email address. You've had it for years.
Well, actually I don't unless it is on the site. My old email address became hopelessly ruined with hundreds of spam emails per day. I had to abandon it. I did not find a way to pull over addresses to the new email service. I just started over from scratch.

Back