• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast logo design

Which of these fantastic suggested posters by Spectre73 do you prefer?

• No.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No.3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.4

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No.5

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spectre73

Paranormal Maven
I contacted Gene last month regarding the design of a new Paracast logo.

I've came up with a few variations and just wanted some feedback from you guys.

Hope you like them.

PARACASTLOGO3.jpg PARACASTLOGO2.jpg PARACASTLOGO1a.jpg PARACASTLOGO1.jpg PARACASTLOGO4.jpg

I contacted Gene last month regarding the design of a new Paracast logo.

I've came up with a few variations and just wanted some feedback from you guys.

Hope you like them.

PARACASTLOGO3.jpg PARACASTLOGO2.jpg PARACASTLOGO1a.jpg PARACASTLOGO1.jpg PARACASTLOGO4.jpg
I like the one with the sideshot. I suggest flattening the dome and saucer a little bit.
Nice work

Good Work indeed. I prefer the fourth one (with the Paracast name warped perspective) but I'm not as keen on flattening the object out because I like how you made it look like a craft and a speaker at the same time. If you made any alterations I would maybe add an outline of an alien occupant in the craft (maybe with headphones?)

I like the last one, but If I may presume to make a suggestion, have the 5th one as-is except replace the old microphone with one of the UFOs present in the previous 2 versions.

I like the last one, but If I may presume to make a suggestion, have the 5th one as-is except replace the old microphone with one of the UFOs present in the previous 2 versions.

Good idea Goggs - will sort that today.

The inspiration for that one came from the "Time Machine" film poster

I'm not seeing a microphone in the fabulous 5th version. Is that the circular item with a blue button in the middle? It looks like a classic ufo seen from above to me, but it's effect is to make me feel like all I have to do to enter the Paracast is to press the button, which I think is cool. I think the fifth version is perfect the way it is (very dynamic and open, inviting us all into the dark, unknown reaches of space). I wonder what @Burnt State thinks? He's got a lot of experience with design.

I think it works, especially as it invites the viewer to press or click that button to enter the world of the Paracast's discussions and the world beyond the one we understand. Unlike some of the other options, it suggests openness to interpretation rather than seeming to represent a classic theory about ufos.

Back