• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast Listeners UK meet-up?????????

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Hello one and all!

If you are a listener of the show (and I'd assume 99.9% of you are) and are resident in the UK or Ireland, then you are all cordially invited to meet up with myself, Spectre73 (Andy) and Ron Away (just Ron) whilst attending...

https://scottishufoandparanormalconference.wordpress

Personally, I've never been to a paranormal conference before and have been wanting to for years now.

Myself, Andy and Ron have been mulling over ideas for a UK meet-up over the last few months and Andy brilliantly suggested attending this conference - I didn't even know it was happening even though it's only a couple of hours away by car from where I live.

The conference OR meeting the guys are worthy ventures on their own but to get 2-for-1 is way, way too good an opportunity to miss!

I know I speak for all 3 of us when I say that we'd absolutely love to be joined by any UK listeners/members, the more the merrier!

So come on guys and gals, let's not just talk about how great it would be, let's actually do it and attend.:cool: I suggested recording interviews and chats roundtable-style on site for consideration by Gene and Chris for use in a show, ATP or Paracast +

Personally, I get insanely jealous when I hear about all the great conferences attended State-side and I think we, over here deserve to get a slice or two of that pie....:p

Hi Gogs.
Great info. Currently in Ireland but not sure will I make it in July but intrigued a little bit about a possibility :)

Anyway, your link has a error so I am updating it here:
The Scottish UFO and Paranormal Conference 2017

Best wishes and keep updating this thread.

UFORadio

Thanks for correction. My attitude is that if there is any way you can make it happen to attend, do so! Chances like this are extremely rare and the thought of actually hanging out with true Paracast listeners is like a dream come true in a way because even though I have one single friend who occasionally listens to the show, he would not describe himself in the same group as all us here. So basically, apart from that one guy, I have never, ever met another Paracast fan in the flesh in 10 years!
Even if the conference is pretty lame, just meeting up with some listeners is more than enough reason for me to be excited. If you can make it, you'd be very welcome indeed, as are all listeners able to attend. Whether 3 people go or 10, it's worthwhile IMO.

Back