• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

PARACAST ACTIVISM:Outing Adm.Wilson on Larry King!!

Cosmic Ejaculator 1814

~Trout Mask Replica~
My fellow forum activists;​

Why not begin too show our "Paracast Cyber-Muscles" and get political?!!!

I believe Edgar Mitchell is supposed too appear on Larry King again on August 2.
I propose;that every active Paracast forum user send the Larry King Show a question,the day before,about the meeting Ed Mitchell had with Adm.THOMAS R. WILSON (All inn bold,so they get the point...) inn April 1997.I would like too see Mitchell confirm or deny it on Live TV...

It's time we put our collective brains too USE here,and make a difference!!:D:D:D

I believe Edgar Mitchell is supposed too appear on Larry King again on August 2.
I propose;that every active Paracast forum user send the Larry King Show a question,the day before,about the meeting Ed Mitchell had with Adm.THOMAS R. WILSON (All inn bold,so they get the point...) inn April 1997.I would like too see Mitchell confirm or deny it on Live TV...

It's time we put our collective brains too USE here,and make a difference!!:D:D:D

Ok, I hate to be a dunce here but please tell me why this is important?

And I am not trying to be a smart ass but I really don't know.

I quess you don't see the point inn getting an Admiral on the Joint Chiefs to confess too locating a roque element inn the Pentagon who,supposedly,is working on reverse engineering ET technology - without any oversight...you're probably right...no biggie...

One problem with the Admiril Wilson story... Steven Greer. I can see this yellow cloud floating in the pool towards Dr. Mitchell :eek:

All that said it's somewhat interesting.

Sounds big.
Though if your hoping something solid will come out of it.. a lot of big name people have spoke out many times, there's a little buzz about it then it dies down. The major (controlled) media never does the hardcore research needed to blow the lid of the "Cosmic Watergate" as Stanton Friedman says it.

Activism..

There needs to be a multi-million dollar, multi-skilled persons, Oceans 11, 12, 13 rolled into one effort to get through the layers of disinfo, need-to-know, classifications and physical security to break open a major ET related black program.
That's what the press SHOULD do but wont.

One problem with the Admiril Wilson story... Steven Greer. I can see this yellow cloud floating in the pool towards Dr. Mitchell :eek:

All that said it's somewhat interesting.

Edgar Mitchell has confirmed Wilson's name directly to the Richard Dolan in their telephone conversation. So the identity from 3 different sources is confirmed so far. Wilson himself confirmed that the meeting happened to Dolan but didn't wanted to confirm other allegations. Dolan's source also confirmed Wilson's name. Pressure is definetly needed in that direction. Also Stephen Lovekin could be asked for a details. If he confirms it, that would be 4th source.

Again, this is the crucial point.

Ok here is my email for Larry King producers sent July 23. Edgar Mitchell will be a guest on Larry King on August 2. In the text below;

----- Original Message -----Internal mailing list------
Subject: RE: Edgar Mitchell on UFOs and reaction from NASA
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:06:39 +0200

I just sent this message from the Larry King contact section on his page;

http://edition.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html

This is the message;

Suggestion for a guest;

Dear Larry King producers. Let me introduce to you myself. My name is Giuliano Marinkovic, and I am a journalist, cowriter and researcher from Croatian National Television.

I would like to suggest to you a guest for a show. Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell has already been a guest on your program on July 4 where he has mentioned Pentagon briefing about UFOs. As this is a potential breaking story in the sense of national media and important debate there are some recent developments about Mitchell again and some reactions even from NASA about his statements.

Kerrang Radio has just interviewed Apollo 14 Astronaut and they are running the story about his view on UFOs with additional follow-ups.

Main Article with audio archive:
http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/Article.asp?id=804160&spid=

<snip>

Additional information about Pentagon briefing that Mitchell has mentioned in your July 4 show - The identity of the officer in Pentagon who has been at the briefing is a possible important breaking story. In the following text there is the complete data that is known inside circles of some researches for some time.

The briefing has happened probably arround April 10 between Edgar Mitchell and J-2 Joint Staff Director of Intelligence Rear Admiral Thomas R. Wilson, U.S. Navy in Pentagon. My guess about "another naval officer" that is mentioned is US Naval Reserve Commander Willard H. Miller. The story is confirmed from severel sources by now.

Checking of the story has been done by excellent researcher Richard Dolan. Dolan has emphasized that he was able to get Wilson over the telephone and he received partial confirmation from Wilson directly about the meeting altough Wilson didn't want to confirm other allegations.

You can hear his report at the following link;
http://tinyurl.com/5kps7l

Also in the June of 2007. I was involved in the arrangements and drafting of questions for the satellite interview with Edgar Mitchell here at Croatian National Television. In that interview, Mitchell has again mentioned Pentagon briefing.

Short excerpt:
http://tinyurl.com/5dgwhf

Full UFO excerpt:
http://tinyurl.com/69u597

With the latest reaction from NASA about Mitchell statements there is a clear potential for an important story and national debate. Dr. Mitchell credentials and reputation clearly gives a big importance to whole issue so I would like to suggest you to press more on those stories and to have a Mitchell as a guest again.

Giuliano Marinkovic

One another small update for everyone.
My good friend and colleague-researcher has just exchanged few
emails with dr. Mitchell. He has asked him will the UFO subject
be included in August 2 Larry King show.

Mitchell responded that UFO segment has been so far "edited out"
but "the producer wants to put that one back in". So everything
is not yet decided.

Best Wishes

Journalists are payed to find compelling storys. Edgar Mitchell is not going to do the work for them he has a source and he is going to protect that source and he is right the journalists have to ask Adm.wilson themselves Edgar mitchell has told the media what he knows now it is up to them to do the work needed doubt there be much luck If Adm Wilson is still active in military structure he is unlikely to talk:exclamation:

Good work Guiliano!

I have also sent an e-mail too the King produsers,asking that the Wilson briefing be brought up...

We need more!!;)

Ok I have some updates. I have exchanged email with Dean Radin, IONS associate of dr. Mitchell (I have interviewed Radin before in 2007)...

So far this is known...

Unfortunately Larry King show on August 2 is a pre-recorded show from last November so this one will unfortunately not be live so there will ne fresh information in it.

Recently my good colleague-researcher has exchanged few e-mails with Mitchell where Mitchell has stated that the UFO segment "has been editet out, but the producer wants to put that one in" (probably because the main subject will be about Mitchell's Institute of Noetic Sciences). So it seems there were also UFOs discussed but we will have to wait and see will that end up on the finale broadcasting version.

There is some other important stuff that is happening - but on that one I will be able to say more in the near future.

For now...

Stay Tuned...
Giuliano

Back