• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - Tim Swartz

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1624399117765.png Tim R. Swartz is an Indiana native and Emmy-Award winning television producer/videographer. He is also the author of a number of popular books including "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla," "America's Strange and Supernatural History," and "Time Travel: Fact Not Fiction!" Tim will bring us up to date on his studies into the strange and unknown, and we'll be reminiscing about his association with Timothy Green Beckley.

Tim is also the writer and editor of the online newsletter Conspiracy Journal; a free, weekly e-mail newsletter, considered essential reading by paranormal researchers worldwide. He was also the host of the webcast "Exploring the Bizarre" along with Timothy Green Beckley on the KCOR Digital Radio Network.

The show will be recorded Thursday June 24 at 4:00PM MDT | 3:00 PM Pacific.

Tim will also be joining us on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast Plus. Get your membership below. Special rates still in effect !

I am really looking forward to this. Swartz has always been a great guest, and, as Beckley's right-hand person for years, he'll have lots of insights to offer.

Speaking of Beckley, I actually did production work on his books and magazines in the late 80s and early 90s. Interesting days.

Now that society has decided to make me one of life's great unemployed I have been downloading some past show's, how about having Dave Perkins back on Gene/Randal but only after the great Bob Zanotti.

Back