• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - John Alexander Ph.D.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
JohnAlexander-01b.pngJohnAlexanderBook-02a.jpgJohnAlexanderUfoBook-01d.pngJohn B. Alexander, Ph.D. is a retired senior Army officer with nearly half a century experience in special operations, intelligence, and research and development. A Green Beret combat commander in Vietnam, he later advised senior Ministry of Defence officials in Afghanistan.

His second career was at Los Alamos National Laboratory as progenitor of non-lethal warfare. He served on National Research Council, Army Science Board, and NATO studies, and as an advisor to the National Intelligence Council and Special Operations Command.

A former senior fellow of a DoD university, he is author of many articles, monographs and books, including, UFOS: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities and Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did.

Recipient of the DOE Nuclear Weapon’s Program Award of Excellence, he was inducted into the Aviation Week & Space Technology Laureate Hall of Fame and is listed in Who’s Who in Science and Engineering. Educated at Walden University, Harvard’s JFK School of Government, and MIT’s Sloan School, he has made presentations on all eight continents.

The Show happens this Thursday
September 17 between 4 and 6 pm MDT
Post your questions and comments for discussion below.

JohnAlexanderUfoBook-01b.png

Farlig Gulstein

Paranormal Maven
Hello Dr. Alexander, I wondered if you could give your opinion about the so-called "Davis -- Wilson notes" --- the purported record of a clandestine meeting in the back of a car in Las Vegas between Dr. Eric Davis and retired Adm Wilson about UFO-related Special Access Programs. From Billy Cox's reporting, Adm Wilson says there was never such a meeting, nor did Adm Wilson look for such S.A.P.s. Dr. Eric Davis declines to comment on the alleged notes from security considerations, although Davis has recently stated that he is convinced that the US gov. does indeed have recovered ufo crash materials.

In your opinion, is it possible that these alleged notes are authentic? Alternatively, could they have been "cooked-up" (forged)?

What is your opinion of UFO-related unacknowledged S.A.P.s, especially in light of Dr. Steve Greer's continual mention of their existence?

Trajanus

Paranormal Adept
The work I mentioned earlier, The Alien Grand Design, says in effect that Alexander's view parallels many others i.e. while favorable to the existence of UFOs, he helps conceal Roswell or its associated secrets.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
Hello Dr. Alexander, I wondered if you could give your opinion about the so-called "Davis -- Wilson notes" --- the purported record of a clandestine meeting in the back of a car in Las Vegas between Dr. Eric Davis and retired Adm Wilson about UFO-related Special Access Programs. From Billy Cox's reporting, Adm Wilson says there was never such a meeting, nor did Adm Wilson look for such S.A.P.s. Dr. Eric Davis declines to comment on the alleged notes from security considerations, although Davis has recently stated that he is convinced that the US gov. does indeed have recovered ufo crash materials.

In your opinion, is it possible that these alleged notes are authentic? Alternatively, could they have been "cooked-up" (forged)?

What is your opinion of UFO-related unacknowledged S.A.P.s, especially in light of Dr. Steve Greer's continual mention of their existence?
Your question was asked 🛸

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
The work I mentioned earlier, The Alien Grand Design, says in effect that Alexander's view parallels many others i.e. while favorable to the existence of UFOs, he helps conceal Roswell or its associated secrets.
I wasn't sure how to get this into the show, but I can tell you I didn't go entirely easy on him. I told him outright that I just didn't believe some of the stuff he was saying. Gene had to get me to ease-up at one point :p .